Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Supporter bot quality requirement?

Premium bots are held to the highest quality standards. What about supporter bots - what kind of standards will they be held to?

I have no plans myself, but I was just wondering.

Primate
I would say the same as free, since the script writer gets no real benefit from making a script supporter-only. That's my 2 cents tho.

I don't think they really should be. If anything supporter scripts should be for things that might crash the economy but aren't premium worthy.

There shouldn't be a supporter script section in my opinion, because most people can bust out a dollar and get access to them. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
There shouldn't be a supporter script section in my opinion, because anyone can bust out a dollar and get access to them. Just my opinion though.
No, not everyone. Some people don't have access to a verified paypal account and can't get a credit card.
Me, for example.

As to whether or not they'll bring in money. For example, if a free bot a lot of people use suddenly were to become supporter-only, then some or most of them would become supporters.
Tl;dr: more cash for Cloud and Arbiter.