Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SuperMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bot Author
Bot stuck at banking because of Key token. Stuck for hours lol cause I left it unsupervised. Kept trying to bank the Key token. Mining coal at Lumbridge Swamp West.
I need to make the bot automatically destroy items that it can't bank. I'll work on this soon because a lot of people have similar issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@everyone saying that the bot is getting stuck near a mine or near a bank: please send me a screenshot so I can test that scenario myself and determine what the problem is. I've tried testing all of the locations you guys asked me about and I can't replicate the errors.

I pushed a few updates this week that should fix all of the errors you guys have been getting. Stay tuned!

Why does player go to the Falador East Bank when mining at the barbarian encampment? the Edgeville bank is much closer and would make this much more effective.

when mining at the Lumbridge West swamp mine, there is a bank located just northeast of the mining site that is wayyyyyy closer to the mining site. It would be really great and much faster if you could switch the bank to that person there. Also, at the lumbridge west swamp mine, the bot has a problem with mining mithril ore. it doesnt recognize it as a source to be mined and therefore does not mine.

Otherwise, I love this bot! it works amazingly well!

F2P script for mining guild mining coal and mithril normally uses the Falador teleport and gets stuck frequently at the load screen after teleporting. I've had it a few times (can't explain how it happened) that the bot mined for consecutive trips without teleporting but generally the bot uses the teleport.

If it's possible, it would be nice to opt out of teleporting. Teleporting can be quicker for the bot in terms of navigation but this one is getting stuck at the lodestone so often it is barely useful.

Having the same problem as other people, stuck in varrock west bank, doesn't close the bank or bank the items. :( Broken bot?

Please add the item 'Sedimentary geode' to the undrops list, as in just leave them in your inventory as they're a stackable money making method.

plese fix bank path for minning guild in falador so it runs to back and put in not teleport varrock :)

maybe ore box support also ?:)

Super Bot Author
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.