Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SuperMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bot Author
SuperBotter updated SuperMiner with a new update entry:

SuperMiner v0.8.0 Released!
SuperMiner updated to v0.8.0.
  • Added support for the Dwarven Mine! It uses the Falador East bank.
  • Added support for Strange rocks
  • Fixed a minor bug on startup

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a request for Dwarven mine bot to be added, specifically for the 3 iron ores that exist next to each other with banking
The Dwarven Mine has just been added! @orbitance

When powermining, the bot will get forever stuck on acquiring a Strange Rock. It will keep attempting to drop the item but fail to.
Strange rock support has just been added! @Check

Community Manager
The bot tries to add "Uncut ruby" to the actionbar (for dropping reasons) but as you may or may not know gems are not droppable with the actionbar. Other than that, great bot! :)

Super Bot Author
The bot tries to add "Uncut ruby" to the actionbar (for dropping reasons) but as you may or may not know gems are not droppable with the actionbar. Other than that, great bot! :)

I'll work on that for the next update, thanks for letting me know :)

Super Bot Author
SuperBotter updated SuperMiner with a new update entry:

SuperMiner v0.9.0 Released!
SuperMiner updated to v0.9.0.
  • Added urn support
  • Fixed bug when trying to drop gems with the Action Bar
  • Fixed rare bug when starting the bot

Read the rest of this update entry...

should add in urn support
@funkybunch Urn support has just been added!

@Gengsta The bug should be fixed in the latest version of the bot.

Would you be willing to expedite development for the Mining Guild (F2P)?

Last edited:
Great script thanls a lot! Anyway to add world hoping so I can get some addy ore in alkarid faster? So far I am power mining Iron with yourscript in alkarid and it works great when you set a costume spot! Although when you select the spot say al karid it get stuck dropping after awhile it seemed. Anyway thanks a lot and I look forward to mining addy ore and banking it with your script!

Super Bot Author
Would you be willing to expedite development for the Mining Guild (F2P)?
It would depend if the RuneMate Web supports it by default or not. If it does I'll add it right away, if it doesn't then you might have to wait a bit for me to figure out another way. I'll keep you posted.

Great script thanls a lot! Anyway to add world hoping so I can get some addy ore in alkarid faster? So far I am power mining Iron with yourscript in alkarid and it works great when you set a costume spot! Although when you select the spot say al karid it get stuck dropping after awhile it seemed. Anyway thanks a lot and I look forward to mining addy ore and banking it with your script!
How should I make the world hopping? Should it just pick a random world or what?
Dropping isn't working perfectly right now. When I work on the bot I'll be sure to check it out.

I guess in rs3 it would have to exit to lobby and yes you would want it to select a random world each time. The other thing is for it to somehow since if you are members vs f2p. For example the miner I am building with your script is a f2p addy miner so I would need it to sense this or have a check box like f2p or members check boxes. But yeah bro for like addy this is the best way. I will start banking some iron now that I am off to test out the walking and banking from the alkarid mine. Also if you wish to use my f2p miner to run tests I can share that with you via a PM!

Ok the banking in alkarid works great! It's kinda funny because my mining noob didn't have the alkarid lodestone unlocked yet so it used lumbridge and banked that way the first time! So then i unlocked the alkarid lodestone so when it is done mining it tellies to that lode stone and banks. Then instead of running from the bank back to the spot it tellies to alkarid lodestone again from the bank lol and then runs back, however it does it real good so thats awesome! Ima get back to powermining for 70!

This lovely bot keeps filling action bar with ores and after that it will manually drop them, or gets totally stuck if action bar is locked. What a wonderful bot! Marvelous work! An hour of wasted time and probably a ban. Thank you my sweet bot creator!

pav

This lovely bot keeps filling action bar with ores and after that it will manually drop them, or gets totally stuck if action bar is locked. What a wonderful bot! Marvelous work! An hour of wasted time and probably a ban. Thank you my sweet bot creator!
The action bar drop is broken I feel like. It does just as he says. But does still drop manually.

Also getting stuck at the bank closing screen.
Otherwise it works great. Best script I've tried so far when it banked, and can't wait to try some more of your bots! Thanks super

Edit: So I've noticed it works sometimes, but it also has an error when walking back to varrock west mine. It will walk inside the wall instead of going around and click towards the mine and as it's running around, it clicks back inside the wall running in a loop back and forth

Last edited:
Super Bot Author
Yes, the one at the wizard shop. Even a power mining option would be cool due to how fast the inventory fills up.
That might be difficult because of the amount of antibotting stuff Jagex has put there, but I'll definitely keep it in mind and I'll let you know if there's any news.

Sometimes when mining on falador west, it just randomly starts running around and opening the map. Not too much of a problem but the bot needs you to keep an eye on it :/ otherwise, great just add more locations like for example the ability to mine iron and then bank in the resource dungeon in the dwarven mine under Falador

Status
Not open for further replies.