Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SuperFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bot Author
SuperBotter updated SuperFisher with a new update entry:

SuperFisher v0.7.0 Released!
SuperFisher updated to v0.7.0.
  • Fixed dropping! The bot now drops successfully and quickly!
  • If you run out of bait/feathers to continue collecting a type of fish, the bot won't stop, it will keep on collecting the other types of fish you selected.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uses action bar only for the fish I choose. Leaves trout in inventory, drops salmon only.

Why does the bot manually drop even though my whole action bar is feel with the fish... Is that normal?

Dropping now works in the latest update! Try it out :)

The bot doesn't rotate the camera when a fishing spot is behind something on the UI. Causes the bot to spam click the UI.

Super Bot Author
The bot doesn't rotate the camera when a fishing spot is behind something on the UI. Causes the bot to spam click the UI.
This is due to the way RuneMate handles the camera stuff. Maybe I'll get around to fixing it but it's not super high priority because the bot will probably get sent to the lobby then the camera will get reset when it loads back in the game.

Bot always clicks the icons around the minimap when trying to go to bank; pulls up the runemetrics menu, tries to cure myself, quick prayers, summoning, etc. other than that, the bot works exceptionally well!

Hey @SuperBotter this is a really solid bot, only thing is, it tries to fish the wrong spot in Lummy bridge. It picks the southern most spot which is farther away and often isn't spawned. Could you change it to check the spot north, closest to the bridge?

Super Bot Author
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.