Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SuperFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bot Author
SuperBotter submitted a new resource:

SuperFisher - The super fishing bot

SuperFisher
Configuration screen (without custom area):
Es0HHX0.png

Configuration screen (with custom area):
gA4db6G.png

Info screen:
vACGYlI.png
Features
  • GUI with configuration, statistics and status updates
  • Banking support
  • Urn support
  • Multifishing support - fish many different types of fish at...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I've been too busy/lazy recently so I haven't worked on my bots. Luckily none of them are broken, but this weekend I plan to add some new areas to my SuperFisher bot and to my SuperMiner bot.
No worries at all, i just used your miner the other day and i liked it so i wanted to try this, but i thought it was a glitch and not seeing all locations + fish, thanks for letting me know :)

Super Bot Author
SuperBotter updated SuperFisher with a new update entry:

SuperFisher v0.2.0 Released!
SuperFisher updated to v0.2.0.
  • Added support for powerfishing with a custom area
  • Added support for Lum Bridge fishing spot

Read the rest of this update entry...

No worries at all, i just used your miner the other day and i liked it so i wanted to try this, but i thought it was a glitch and not seeing all locations + fish, thanks for letting me know :)
I finally updated the bot. I added the Lum Bridge fishing spot and support for powerfishing anywhere. Sorry that its 2 months late lol, I've been busy, but it's finally ready now.

Super Bot Author
Last edited:

led

1. can you have it support other colors of feathers and not drop them
2. can you have it start dropping fish at 2-4 open inventory spaces so it never has to stop fishing

@SuperBotter

Uses action bar only for the fish I choose. Leaves trout in inventory, drops salmon only.

Last edited:
Why does the bot manually drop even though my whole action bar is feel with the fish... Is that normal?

Super Bot Author
Uses action bar only for the fish I choose. Leaves trout in inventory, drops salmon only.

Why does the bot manually drop even though my whole action bar is feel with the fish... Is that normal?

Dropping is broken right now, but I'm working on fixing it because it used to work well. Sorry I haven't been active, but I'm back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.