Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Succulent MTA BETA

Great work. Had no issues with the telekinetic room. The graveyard was fine. Enchantment could not do shapes for me but did Dstones just fine. Alchemy room goes along ok but ends up getting the invent full and does not drop anything, then just stands and does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated to get this master wand out the way

Anyone currently using this bot?
Just got master wand with it. Only issue is that it seems to spam click empty-cupboards in the Alchemy room fairly often.

edit: paid closer attention and noticed that this only happens when Leather Boots are the 30-gp item. maybe take a look at this specifically? @Succulent

Last edited:
Just got master wand with it. Only issue is that it seems to spam click empty-cupboards in the Alchemy room fairly often.

edit: paid closer attention and noticed that this only happens when Leather Boots are the 30-gp item. maybe take a look at this specifically? @Succulent
Yes, same here, i just babysit and pause when boots go 30.

I've been running it for the last couple days and i can tell you that the Enchanment, and Telekentic rooms work almost flawlessly,
I noticed a double click during one of the many hours i ran of telekentic, but that may have been on my end, either way, it resulted in 'repeated dead clicking'

The graveyard room runs almost perfect, however if you use the peaches option with food in your inventory the food just becomes a waste of space.

The Alchemist room has an issue with Leather Boots.

Whenever Leather Boots are the '30 coins alch' the script will just repeatedly withdraw from whatever cupboard it's closest too and will keep withdrawing even with a full inventory. The script does not drop anything, so when the '30 coins alch' item changes the script will head to that cupboard and will continue to attempt to withdraw that item with a full inventory.

I'm currently doing MTA for the full reward set. Telekinetic room runs great.

I'm currently in enchanting room and doing shapes has an issue dropping orbs after it's done enchanting. Also only enchants a certain amount before it wants to drop the orbs. Currently doing dragonstone hopping with no so-called issues but at lvl 5 enchant, shapes + dropping should be quicker on points.

I will post on the other two if there are issues but I think @Succulent has stopped all improvements to this. If you look at the activity reports there hasn't been one since 2020.

Hello! update for December 2023.

I ran this bot a lot...

Telekenetic room works great, no issues except when the camera drops down into the wall. When that happens, the bot is like a blind dog and stops moving, i found a quick fix is to start au auto clicker to 2 minutes interval so it moves when that problem occurs.

Graveyard room works well, but don't set it to get food, it wastes alot of time and makes it look botlike, just set it to eat bananas when low

Enchanting room works fine but only 1 setting. Set it to world hop and pick dragonstones. filter your world in activity so that the weird worlds are all the way to the bottom that way it doesn't get stuck on the weird pvp worlds and stuff.

Last but not least, alchemist room. This room would work fine if it were not for 1 issue.
This room, according to me is the worst, but still got me over 4k points
1. do not change the money setting and click alc while running
Also, the main issue with this room is that the bot will pick up extra items to save time, but in doing so, he fills up inventory leading to a second issue, when the inventory is full, he just freezes.
Last issue is on occasion, he will spam a box until the next round of costs. I noticed it is often while the gem is at 30 coins or the previous round was gems

BTW i got everything in the shop except the infinity armor, so this bot works with supervision/ the tricks i shared in this post :)