Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Succulent MTA BETA

big loser
i'm gonna see if I can download some easy screen recording software and send it to you for the enchantment room in PM
That would be very helpful, thanks.

A little sneak peak at the stats UI coming soon!

VakWlmo.png

big loser
Succulent updated Succulent MTA BETA with a new update entry:

Succulent MTA BETA v0.1.5 Released!

Succulent MTA BETA updated to v0.1.5.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update time! Stats UI and other fixes/improvements based on feedback. Read the update log for full list. Let me know what you think! Feedback is the best way for me to improve the bot. Meanwhile i'm working on some
bigger features! If you have any suggestions feel free to PM me, msg me on discord (mike#6288), or post on this discussion thread.

Remember to leave a review on the resource, it helps me out a lot.

Succulent

big loser
Trying to launch it and I am not getting a UI for it? Am i missing something?
Hmmm it should be loading the main menu straight away and then loads the Stats UI once you start. I will look into it in case something has gone wrong

Woops - looks like a missing resource which caused the entire UI to fail. I've pushed an update to fix this and hopefully will be live soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.

OOooh so excited to try this on my iron. Waiting for the update. Will let you know how it goes, thanks ahead of time for being so active!

Love it so far! First thing I noticed though is it would sometimes click the door as it enters, leaving and getting stuck in a loop of entering over and over. Really amazing for the most part though!

big loser
Love it so far! First thing I noticed though is it would sometimes click the door as it enters, leaving and getting stuck in a loop of entering over and over. Really amazing for the most part though!
Interesting, I have never experienced this but may have been caused by some misc change. Will investigate for next release. Glad you're liking it and be sure to leave a review :D

hi.! I don't know anything about this minigame, but could you tell me if there is any limit on the points earned? I mean, can I use this boot to buy as many boots as I want? Or is there a limit on the points I can earn?

big loser
hi.! I don't know anything about this minigame, but could you tell me if there is any limit on the points earned? I mean, can I use this boot to buy as many boots as I want? Or is there a limit on the points I can earn?

If you mean an in-game limit, there is a max points you can have at ONE TIME, but you can buy AS MANY REWARDS AS YOU WANT. That means, you can keep earning enough for infinity boots and buying them forever.

If you mean my bot has a restriction, then no, it doesn't, you're free to use it as long as you want.

Just started using this for the graveyard room. I do not have b2p so I am using the banking method. So far everything performs very efficiently and flawlessly minus the banking. The banking works, however it seem to only click tiles that can be seen on the screen rather that using the minimap. It also waits until it gets to the tile before clicking another tile. This makes the banking seem very botlike in my opinion. I am babysitting the bot so that I can manually bank but just figured I'd mention that since it is a beta.

big loser
Just started using this for the graveyard room. I do not have b2p so I am using the banking method. So far everything performs very efficiently and flawlessly minus the banking. The banking works, however it seem to only click tiles that can be seen on the screen rather that using the minimap. It also waits until it gets to the tile before clicking another tile. This makes the banking seem very botlike in my opinion. I am babysitting the bot so that I can manually bank but just figured I'd mention that since it is a beta.

Thanks for the feedback, I will take a look at the walking method and improve it. I'm glad you are enjoying using it and gl on your goals!

banned after roughly 6 hours, divided over 3 days. didnt use any other bots.

as for feedback: The banking feature ( graveyard ) gets stuck now and then, telegrabbing is quite bot-like with the right click / insta left click on the statue, alch is good, didnt get to do enchanting. Personally think the telegrabbing one is the most obvious.

Kind regards.

I appreciate that this is the only bot for the Mage Training Arena. Amazing that you thought about it. However, an issue that is minor is that the bot takes time, I'm doing the telekinetic room, and the bot stands idle for seconds before clicking on the telekinesis spell, if there's any way to make that faster it's be great, idk how hard it is to code. I wish the bot learned and copied the identical way we did it. However great lifesaver of a bot. It would get 14 hours minimum in the telekinetic room alone just to have the required points for all items. That's bound to make you dizzy oO

the bot seems good so fare just need a brake timer in there i found braking every 2 3 hour reduces the chance of being caught by jagex and you may find a lot more people will look in to it with that option in it to

Alchemy doesn't use have option for low alchemy and will not attempt to use. Tele room is slow but works if you zoom out and make the client a little bigger.

can't get tele room to work. all the other rooms work fine, this room won't work no matter where i start it.