Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Succulent 3T Hunter

big loser
can u give a example of using the bot with the knife and logs, cuz i dont have lvl up herblore, im confused xD
You just need a knife and either teak or mahogany logs and it will work. If you have more than one of one type of log it'll not work so the bot drop it

Hey, script working again. Just think the xp / item tracker is still bugged unless it doesn't work real-time.
View attachment 10673
View attachment 10674
Weird i'll try and fix this as it works for me locally.

the bot is not responding, i click start and it does nothing, here is the log

Attachments

• Succulent 3T Hunter 8-08 18-28-02.log
    240 bytes · Views: 8
big loser
the bot is not responding, i click start and it does nothing, here is the log
I can't really tell from this. Could you show me your setup? Where you are, what items you have, fixed mode vs resizeable, and what settings you're using in the UI

Great bot but it seems to misclick often if you are doing some kind of 5 trap layout where there's a mini L of 3 boxes. It'll try and check the one box that got triggered but accidentally misclicks on another trap right beside it

big loser
Great bot but it seems to misclick often if you are doing some kind of 5 trap layout where there's a mini L of 3 boxes. It'll try and check the one box that got triggered but accidentally misclicks on another trap right beside it
Interesting I could try and make it right click if there's a trap next to it to avoid this. But for now I recommend using the default layout for 5 traps as it performs better.

I also noticed that sometimes the bot ends up putting a trap away from the normal layout after an hour or two. Not really anything massive but just a small bug. It'll then continue to place the trap where it was placed away from the normal out thinking its part of the layout

big loser
I also noticed that sometimes the bot ends up putting a trap away from the normal layout after an hour or two. Not really anything massive but just a small bug. It'll then continue to place the trap where it was placed away from the normal out thinking its part of the layout

Ah yeah I know why that might be happening. I'll fix this up for next release. Thanks :)

Edit: It might still accidentally lay away from normal layout every now and then, but it won't re-lay on this position, it'll look for empty spots in original formation.

Edit2: I've also made the bot right-click when you have traps too close together to try and avoid misclicks :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to update since I don't know if the new release is out, but I noticed why it happens now! It's because of randoms that take up the spot and the bot misclicks on it

big loser
Just wanted to update since I don't know if the new release is out, but I noticed why it happens now! It's because of randoms that take up the spot and the bot misclicks on it
The new release is not out yet so I'll see about detecting randoms and right clicking if there's one on it to avoid this - thanks!

Hey just wanted to let you know that something happened with the recent game update. It doesn't detect the tick manip item so the cleaned guam or the leather vambrace. So its broken since it wont be able to set up any traps as it tries to combine 1/2 of the 3t item and the boxtrap instead of combining both 2/2 3t item then the box trap

big loser
Hey just wanted to let you know that something happened with the recent game update. It doesn't detect the tick manip item so the cleaned guam or the leather vambrace. So its broken since it wont be able to set up any traps as it tries to combine 1/2 of the 3t item and the boxtrap instead of combining both 2/2 3t item then the box trap

Hey yeah I've been informed. This is due to a runemate client issue following the update and the bot won't work properly until the client gets fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: Now that the runemate client has been fixed & updated the bot should be working again! If you have any issues please let me know via this thread or PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
im back trying this amazin bot since i got better internet conection, but after like 1 o 2 min it get stuck i will leave u the log if ther any help. it cleans 2 guam leaf and get bugged

Attachments

• Succulent 3T Hunter 9-14 17-17-34.log
    225 KB · Views: 4
Hey bro. Getting a problem with the 3t cycle atm, bot is cleaning to many guams when it fails a cycle and wont re-start due to amount of clean Guam leaf's. I play on 200ping not sure if this is the issue here.

big loser
Hey bro. Getting a problem with the 3t cycle atm, bot is cleaning to many guams when it fails a cycle and wont re-start due to amount of clean Guam leaf's. I play on 200ping not sure if this is the issue here.
Your ping is almost certainly the issue. I will check out the problem of cleaning too many guams though.

Ah it seems jagex added an update that automatically cleans all your herbs after you start. So I'll need to make it stop the action once one is cleaned. Thanks for the report

Last edited: