Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Request Sub-Forum : Ban Section

I would really like to see a " Ban Section " here as a sub-forum.

Where people can post bans and explain what they were doing while banned, how long they were doing it and additional details about the ban.

Mod Automation
We wouldn't have enough content to fill the forum. There are like two threads a month where someone posts they got a ban. That's a good problem to have, so let's keep it that way :)

We wouldn't have enough content to fill the forum. There are like two threads a month where someone posts they got a ban. That's a good problem to have, so let's keep it that way :)
Maybe if there was a forum more people would post, not every ban is shared. Besides I think it's a great idea for example I had several accounts banned using RuneMate at RuneSpan. I just thought it was a coincidence, however; it turns out that RuneSpan has a relatively high ban rate. If this was shared I'm sure there could've prevented bans lowering the banrate of RuneMate. - Dr Falixus also approves.

Of course we would. It's more than 2 people a month getting banned. Some mention it in the shoutbox, and some doesn't even mention it at all.

I still would like to see this get implemented.