Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

StitchBurner

I havent trained FM since or know how to code but maybe if it has an option in the UI select 2 or even 3 coordinate tiles to start burning an inventory of logs, it could alternate between each line in case any fires are still burning

Runs great for me at points, but one thing is since it runs back to the same spot and if the logs haven't turned to ash the bot can't light the next fire and stops unless you manually do it

It has 2 rows that it should be burning on and if the first row still has a fire, then it should start the second row.

It also has a delay for when a fire is already at a spot. The delay is rudimentary and probably too long. I put this in because of the possibility of someone breaking the bot by lighting a fire in a spot along the path. I will look into setting the delay to last until the previous fire has went out. I do not want to make it move one space over because someone could break it by lighting fires along the path.

Doesn't seem to register starting a 2nd row for myself, just spent some time watching and as it hits a rythm in timings, if it hits a sweet spot of instant lighting them thats when the catch up occurs

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 3
Doesn't seem to register starting a 2nd row for myself, just spent some time watching and as it hits a rythm in timings, if it hits a sweet spot of instant lighting them thats when the catch up occurs

Yeah looks like it maybe only doing the first row. I will test it a bunch more later tonight and see why this may be happening.

I have worked over the delay for a fire being on a tile already, and will push that update. Once it is approved, then this may fix the issue.

v6p

As has been mentioned the bot is quite slow. If it could click the tinderbox on the logs straight after a fire is created in order to prevent the need for waiting to spark the logs each time would be more human like and maximise exp