Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SS Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious why don't you work on other scripts we need as Massfighter is an awesome AIO fighter, e.g. Thieving, smithing(artisans workshop) dung bot.

The bot never uses sunshine ability or the tendril ability, but will use everything else. Do you mind adding those abilities to the script? Haven't tried some of the other abilities that you have to unlock.

The bot never uses sunshine ability or the tendril ability, but will use everything else. Do you mind adding those abilities to the script? Haven't tried some of the other abilities that you have to unlock.
I'll add it next update, but I won't be able to test it because I haven't unlocked them.

I'll add it next update, but I won't be able to test it because I haven't unlocked them.

iam at cows now but the problem is that it clicks on the map it should not even go to the map bcuz the mouse speed is really really slow. it should move the camera(or give us an option between the two). Also it doesn't always seem to kill the closest npc.

But please let it change camera angle it instead of map clicking.

iam at cows now but the problem is that it clicks on the map it should not even go to the map bcuz the mouse speed is really really slow. it should move the camera(or give us an option between the two). Also it doesn't always seem to kill the closest npc.

But please let it change camera angle it instead of map clicking.
It doesn't always attack the nearest for anipattern purposes, and I'll change it so it turns the camera if the npc is close.

Could you add a function so that the player always stays within a certain radius of the starting location?

Status
Not open for further replies.