Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SS Bots Source Code

I won't be making bots any time soon, I'm busy with college and work. I make bots for fun and to improve my coding skills, and don't actually have any interest in RuneScape itself. I give this code out for free, you can use it in any of projects, and giving credit is optional. The code itself felt clean and efficient when I wrote it, but looking now, it feels like there are so many areas I could improve. That being said, I may return next year if the client is still around.

I can't be bothered to install git on my computer so I just made a zip with the java files. Enjoy!
http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/okmwfqMe/file.html

lad

I won't be making bots any time soon, I'm busy with college and work. I make bots for fun and to improve my coding skills, and don't actually have any interest in RuneScape itself. I give this code out for free, you can use it in any of projects, and giving credit is optional. The code itself felt clean and efficient when I wrote it, but looking now, it feels like there are so many areas I could improve. That being said, I may return next year if the client is still around.

I can't be bothered to install git on my computer so I just made a zip with the java files. Enjoy!
http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/okmwfqMe/file.html
Thanks, but why such a sketchy site lol

Thanks for your time here, havent really used any of your scripts but artisans and it was working pretty good, hope to see you come back :)

Java Warlord
Had a good time with you being around, I guess we all hope to see you again soon! :)

Also, thanks for sharing your knowledge of course!

Didn't really get to talk to you, but you seemed like a really swell person!

Good luck with college! :)

You don't know zippyshare?? Peasant!

Very noble of you to give the sources out mister. It's a shame you couldn't keep making and tweaking your own work. :(
well "zippy" in my local language means "my pen*s" .. I just wanted to leave this here. :'D