Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Spring fayre 2018 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
Yesi suppose so, but I'm not gonna invest any more time in the bot tho (as it is a temporary thing),
either try out a less populated world or just another activity

on it, currently have Constr, fish, strenght, hunter and Clawdia(maybe) up and running

• Bot is very slow in between obstacles for the agility course. It takes 24 seconds per run just in the breaks between obstacles
  • sometimes it gets stuck on the wall because it is clicking on the logs
  • Sometimes freezes on the way to the wall
All this was done in a world with no one else in the course, no client lag. Promising bot though!

Why does this just murder your FPS and cause such high usage of CPU?

Seems pretty weird when every other script so far I've run doesn't affect performance at all yet this completely tanks it. Also constantly misclicks and gets stuck on the interface when it opens it. Probably will be banned if you use this and it gets stuck.

Last edited:
Id just like to say as it stands this works perfectly for me! just throwing it out there as this has alot of bad press! first off id like to say how impressed i am at the speed in which you developed this bot the event, secondly ive used this on the Agility/Mining/Cooking even and its worked flawlessly so far!

5/5

The prayer dancing won't swap every time, just a heads up. I haven't noticed a pattern for when it doesn't change the style.

not really gonna bother fixing thing when all the info I get is 'It is slow', 'it doesn't work'. This was made very fast and very inefficient, so it might murder your CPU, but I'm not gonna bother updating it as it works well enough. :p. For the prayer thing, just make sure the interface is visible, so it can select the correct stance. Just went from 85-96 there :)

Used both agility and mining and it worked flawlessly. Hunter seems to get stuck though, miss clicks on what action to perform and doesn't exit the menu, any idea how to fix?

not really gonna bother fixing thing when all the info I get is 'It is slow', 'it doesn't work'. This was made very fast and very inefficient, so it might murder your CPU, but I'm not gonna bother updating it as it works well enough. :p. For the prayer thing, just make sure the interface is visible, so it can select the correct stance. Just went from 85-96 there :)
It's visible. It just doesn't get all the rotations right. I've done 47 to 90 thus far.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.