Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Snufalufugus' Vouch Thread

Vouch for Snufalufugus for two transactions:

1) Commissioned Snuf 35M OSRS to implement additional custom features to his premium Abyss bot, payment was provided before the work commenced - the product was delivered in a timely manner (approval of the new version of the bot took longer than it took Snuf to actually write the additional code). Props to him for this, recommended for custom coding jobs.

2) Bought $10M RuneMate credit for 10M GP, I went first, received the credit instantaneously.

Thanks!

Bought a private bot. Great service, works fantastically. if I ever need another ill come right back here.

Vouch, bought 10m osgp, very quick trade and good price. Would def recommend!

Bought an rs3 account and 100m rs3, smooth and would undoubtedly recommend!

You said if the trade wasn't legit you come and cut out my kidney with a rusty screw driver.

Thankfully the trade went well. ++Vouch

Traded 10M osrs GP for RM credits, smooth and trusted trade

Sold me 1M for PP, fast and reliable

I have commissioned 2 private bots from him and they are both high quality and done on time. I would recommend him to anyone! :)

Sold him a membership code. +1

Vouch, payed 10m for RM credit, very quick trade and good price. recommend

sold him 15m osrs gp for 12.5 rm credit

Bought 40M OSRS gold from him. I sent first and the trade went great. Received my 40M. Very fast.

Bought osrs gp.

Went smooth and fast.

thank you!

Bought some RM credits Snuf is the #1 homie.

Sold questing services. Client was compliant with terms and conditions and easy to work with.

Vouch very smooth trade went quick and easy 10/10 will use again!!!!

Bought 1m osrs gp worth of RM credit. 10/10 would buy from him again.

Please vouch with the new feedback system. I will also leave updated vouch in response.

Bought 5$ worth of credits off him
Please vouch with the new feedback system. I will also leave updated vouch in response.