Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Slayer

Just trying to set this beast up. got all my combat loadouts ready and good to go. Bot seems to not be able to I.D Webweaver bow in the bank.

Just trying to set this beast up. got all my combat loadouts ready and good to go. Bot seems to not be able to I.D Webweaver bow in the bank.
Do you have the "Bank tags" or "Inventory Layouts" plugins on? They can cause problems with banking. Another possibility is did you maybe add it to your loadout while it was uncharged?

If neither of the above then please send over your logs mate

Good script overall,

Some pointers / feedback:

When it runs to Rogues castle it runs through the pit or by the wildy fence and constantly gets attacked by the Chaos Elemental - would be better if it rsn around the back of the castle and by the end of the wilderness.

Having more than 1 cannon in the bank causes confusion / issues

Overall a good bot so far.

Good script overall,

Some pointers / feedback:

When it runs to Rogues castle it runs through the pit or by the wildy fence and constantly gets attacked by the Chaos Elemental - would be better if it rsn around the back of the castle and by the end of the wilderness.

Having more than 1 cannon in the bank causes confusion / issues

Overall a good bot so far.

Strange i made a change recently so that it should actually run around the other side of the wildy fence for rogues, ill have to check that.

And yes, having multiple cannons in the bank is not supported atm