Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

really nice script, 2 problems i had.

when it got the looting bag it left it close and bot got stuck because inventory was also full.
the other problem is it wanted specific amount of prayer and anti posions and sometimes would overfill on anglerfish not leaving enough room for other supplies making it stuck at the bank.

only tried for the vetion boss but besides those 2 things for that boss it was great.

idk if its just me but i used this bot 1h trail, had issues, paid for it , literally started and stopped it maybe 5 times, and everytime i ran out west side, ran north ran back down and sat outside clicking on mini map, invo was loaded at bank, tried multiple times. and cant get it to work correctly to path to the cave and actually doing the fight, if i bring him to the cave or inside of it, it teles, and will continue to waste all charges on ring and go try to grab a new one.

idk if its just me but i used this bot 1h trail, had issues, paid for it , literally started and stopped it maybe 5 times, and everytime i ran out west side, ran north ran back down and sat outside clicking on mini map, invo was loaded at bank, tried multiple times. and cant get it to work correctly to path to the cave and actually doing the fight, if i bring him to the cave or inside of it, it teles, and will continue to waste all charges on ring and go try to grab a new one.
Have you tried restarting both RM and RL? It sounds like player position is not being read from the client properly

Tried to start it twice, gets stuck at corporeal beast lair and spam clicks nothingness. Please refund last 2 sessions.
Hey man, you need to request a refund here: Click Here

Its the only way we can send refunds now.

Other than that, did you try restarting both RM and RL?

Last edited:
Keeps telling me i need a ring of dueling in my inv or equipped even tho i have one equipped and in inventory.. any ideas how to fix?

Keeps telling me i need a ring of dueling in my inv or equipped even tho i have one equipped and in inventory.. any ideas how to fix?
Hey man, yeah if this happens you need to restart both RM and RL. Its a bug that happens sometimes where RM seems to stop passing some information from the client.

Feel free to request a refund for the failed sessions.

You can request a refund here: Click Here

Last edited:
Got 2 voidwakers from this, great bot haven't died once. Also, developer treats everyone with respect 5 stars

I've been botting for over a year on here and understand how to set up the bots and fix all the issues. This bot has been nothing but dogshit, it's purposely set up to break and make you stop it so you waste money. I recommend not using it. Wasted 1.80 because it automatically stops the bot when there's no darts in your inventory for spindel, but i'm at vet'ion, combined with the fact that it doesn't let you switch settings at the cave and when I did switch the settings after restarting it kept saying looting 0 coins inv and stopped itself again, the bar is automatically set to 1m, so it's obviously set up to break so people have to stop and spend more and more money on it. not to mention .18 cent for bosses that give you less than 1m an hour is an outrageous price to begin with.

I've been botting for over a year on here and understand how to set up the bots and fix all the issues. This bot has been nothing but dogshit, it's purposely set up to break and make you stop it so you waste money. I recommend not using it. Wasted 1.80 because it automatically stops the bot when there's no darts in your inventory for spindel, but i'm at vet'ion, combined with the fact that it doesn't let you switch settings at the cave and when I did switch the settings after restarting it kept saying looting 0 coins inv and stopped itself again, the bar is automatically set to 1m, so it's obviously set up to break so people have to stop and spend more and more money on it. not to mention .18 cent for bosses that give you less than 1m an hour is an outrageous price to begin with.
Are you a moron or what? How about, before spouting bullshit, you actually engage in a reasonable conversation with me? Or come into my Discord and ask the people that use my bot daily how it's going for them? Or read all of the reviews below the shit you just posted?

The funny thing is if you had messaged me and told me the issues you were having, I would work through them with you and tell you where you are going wrong. I would also have encouraged you to submit a refund request for your precious 18 cents that I am apparently trying to steal from you.

I approve pretty much every single refund request I receive without scrutiny, because unlike what you seem to think, I am not trying to steal anybody's money.