Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

I was just coming to report the same thing, and is it a fucking massive coincidence we are both called Tyson? xD

hahaha Tyson is my dogs name, named after the boxer as i got him from the gypsys. Bot was working fine saturday but since then its just banking after every kill so annoying

SmurfBots updated Smurfs Wildy Bosses with a new update entry:

Smurfs Wildy Bosses v3.5.2 Released!

Smurfs Wildy Bosses updated to v3.5.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

theres an issue with Calvarion bot, Banks after 1 KC every time. not sure how to fix
I was just coming to report the same thing, and is it a fucking massive coincidence we are both called Tyson? xD

Hi yeah that was in issue in the 3.5.1 update sorry, it should be fixed now

loot tracking is broken- works pretty great overall Id cut and paste a loadup example in the top of the bot page thats a huge part that can confuse many. Semi bate people to reload it and charge lol

Dont have ground items on I have a profile cleared out for rm botting. Its pretty random just wont loot the drops.

loot tracking is broken- works pretty great overall Id cut and paste a loadup example in the top of the bot page thats a huge part that can confuse many. Semi bate people to reload it and charge lol

Sorry im not sure what you mean by this?

Dont have ground items on I have a profile cleared out for rm botting. Its pretty random just wont loot the drops.

Could you please send me your logs? With ground items plugin disabled there should be no issues with picking up drops.

hey my man - is there a way to add a setting so that we can kill spindel with webweaver bow? It wont drink range pots and seems like it throws off the prayers. Otherwise love the script!

hey my man - is there a way to add a setting so that we can kill spindel with webweaver bow? It wont drink range pots and seems like it throws off the prayers. Otherwise love the script!

Hey man, someone else asked for this the other day aswell. Im just going to make all attack styles available for all bosses, it will be in the next update

Hey man - tried out the update and spindel is still thrown off but thank you for pushing. Prayers are wrong pretty consistently and dies often when using webweaver. Melee seems to work though. Otherwise Artio is great with mage - 1K+ kills down!

Regarding the loot tracking - it accurately tracks the amount in order to bank but it does not track it on the bot menu page when a looting bag is used.

Hey man - tried out the update and spindel is still thrown off but thank you for pushing. Prayers are wrong pretty consistently and dies often when using webweaver. Melee seems to work though. Otherwise Artio is great with mage - 1K+ kills down!

Regarding the loot tracking - it accurately tracks the amount in order to bank but it does not track it on the bot menu page when a looting bag is used.

Ahh ok the loot tracker on the bot page is just part of the DefaultUI, not mine so there isnt much i can do about that.

Hmm ok well both spindel and calv fight mechanics were coded with Melee, so im not too surprised there are issues. I'll give range a go myself later and see if i can sort it.

Hey, thanks for providing us with a good bot!

I've noticed during my usage killing Spindel the following:
-Sometimes when world hopping at Spindel cave, will run north randomly on login and pause/run around for 5-10 seconds. Should just peek immediately, not sure what is causing this.
-Sometimes when fighting Spindel, if the web falls in the center of the room or in a weird spot where the boss is standing over it, the bot will just stand in the web and tank the damage and stamina drain indefinitely/until the web disappears.

Ahh ok the loot tracker on the bot page is just part of the DefaultUI, not mine so there isnt much i can do about that.

Hmm ok well both spindel and calv fight mechanics were coded with Melee, so im not too surprised there are issues. I'll give range a go myself later and see if i can sort it.

Did you look into this? regardless working well with melee.