Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

Hi mate, wonder if you could add a feature please. So I use mage at artio with the accursed sceptre and it would be great if it could use magic pots. What it does seem to do is even with me using mage its still picking up ranging pots and drinking them when its pointless. Cheers!

SmurfBots updated Smurfs Wildy Bosses with a new update entry:

Smurfs Wildy Bosses v3.4.2 Released!

Smurfs Wildy Bosses updated to v3.4.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate, wonder if you could add a feature please. So I use mage at artio with the accursed sceptre and it would be great if it could use magic pots. What it does seem to do is even with me using mage its still picking up ranging pots and drinking them when its pointless. Cheers!

Hey man, sorry i dont check this thread as much i should do. I have pushed an update which adds support for mage pots, imbued heart and saturated heart. Just waiting on approval now

No longer drinking super combat at calvarion since today's update

This update added a config option for when to drink pots, make sure this is set correctly.

If you have it set correctly and it is still not drinking it please let me know and I'll check it tomorrow. Thanks

This update added a config option for when to drink pots, make sure this is set correctly.

If you have it set correctly and it is still not drinking it please let me know and I'll check it tomorrow. Thanks

When I put a number in that field it instantly chugged my whole 4 dose super attack and 1 dose of super strength

When I put a number in that field it instantly chugged my whole 4 dose super attack and 1 dose of super strength

Yeah sorry I made an error with the logic, super combats work fine but individual atr/str is broken atm, I will be fixing it tomorrow

Bit annoying the bot pots attack first but the setup has you chose at which str lvl to pot so it auto drinks the entire attack potion. The bot is actually having a lot of issues at Spindel with melee (walking and staying on webs). Other than that pretty good.

Everytime it banks from spindel, it says missing iron darts and I have to unpause twice for it to notice they are still there.