Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

SmurfBots updated Smurfs Wildy Bosses with a new update entry:

Smurfs Wildy Bosses v3.2.1 Released!

Smurfs Wildy Bosses updated to v3.2.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

with all due respect and with over 100 artio kills recently i have to let you know that pathing is broken and bot cannot make it to artio cave currently ive been trying all night. i can see youve updated resource twice. hope you can fix

Hi kendoh, sorry i dont check the forums very often, 99% of support for my bots is done on discord. What exactly is it doing when pathing to Artio? I havnt had anybody else report this. Could you send me logs from when it happened please? (help -> view logs)

Used this bot for 300+ calvarion kc over the last few days (v3.2.1). Does pretty good at the fight and smart pker detection is amazing. There are some buggy behaviours tho. Right before writing this I was babysitting it. Got a d pick drop, the bot picks it up and leaves the cave. Stands still outside the cave for ~30 seconds for seemingly no reason before it finally teles to ferox.

More seriously, a few trips after that it got a ranarr drop. The bot picked up the drop, this took me above my loot threshold for banking so it should have banked. It just stood still on the drop tile and did nothing tho. Calvarion respawned and started attacking, still bot does nothing. Health drops below 60 hp, still no heal or movement. Boss then shield bashes to ~30 hp at which point it was clearly bugged out so I quickly paused it and teled. This is the only instance of this happening in 300+ kc.
<-- Disabled all my runelite plugins except loot tracker + GPU and haven't had this happen in over 150 kc since. Same for the delay before teleporting. Make sure your plugins are off following this guide Tutorial - Creating a RuneLite botting profile for an optimal RuneMate experience

Other minor issues:
-Doesn't pick up super restore drops (does pick up blighted).
-Doesn't support divine super attack/str, only divine super combat. If you get a regular super combat drop, bot will use that instead of your divine.
-Doesn't use spec if weapon has one (chainmace, not sure about others)

Last edited:
Used this bot for 300+ calvarion kc over the last few days (v3.2.1). Does pretty good at the fight and smart pker detection is amazing. There are some buggy behaviours tho. Right before writing this I was babysitting it. Got a d pick drop, the bot picks it up and leaves the cave. Stands still outside the cave for ~30 seconds for seemingly no reason before it finally teles to ferox.

More seriously, a few trips after that it got a ranarr drop. The bot picked up the drop, this took me above my loot threshold for banking so it should have banked. It just stood still on the drop tile and did nothing tho. Calvarion respawned and started attacking, still bot does nothing. Health drops below 60 hp, still no heal or movement. Boss then shield bashes to ~30 hp at which point it was clearly bugged out so I quickly paused it and teled. This is the only instance of this happening in 300+ kc.

Other minor issues:
-Doesn't pick up super restore drops (does pick up blighted).
-Doesn't support divine super attack/str, only divine super combat. If you get a regular super combat drop, bot will use that instead of your divine.
-Doesn't use spec if weapon has one (chainmace, not sure about others)

Hi Libyaa, thank you for the great feedback. The loot threshold is a new feature so it sounds like i may have messed up something there, could you please send your logs over from when that happened? (Help->View Logs in RM). And i will look into your other points tomorrow, they will be fixed in the next release.

Script is a hit and hit. so far got me over 500kc spindel. issues that i have noticed are. it will sometimes get stuck at the pools and when checking the cave im guessing it thinks it in the cave? and runs deeper into the wild hitting about level 31 then runs back

when the bot gets tb'd from another player. if it escaped successfully. should make it log out and log back in to reset being tb'd. ive done that alot when pking. even if it can force log itself while being attacked and tb'd so once it logs back in. it would teleport instantly.