Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

Bot sometimes works great, other times it just get stuck banking or trying to get there... looked to be going great yesterday, so let it ran. Bunch of hours later i came back realizing it stopped working just after i left it. worked for about 1/2 of the 8 hours, didnt shut of either :X

I have to totally disagree with some of the latest reviews. Its total garbage at detecting pkers, atleast at spindel. Also does a lot of missteps and take damage for no reason, for example in the webs.

@SmurfBots hey man, ive enjoyed messing with your script. needs a little overhaul for some of the check functions.

ARTIO - suddenly its having issues, navagating to cave. died twice spam looking into cave instead of entering empty world. doesnt pick up loot occationally but seems to want to right click it or hover, leaves prayer on after kill and just lets it drain until spawn where it kinda freaks out a little bit until artio walks closer, but the prayers are good just not insta freezing until proximity is met

with all due respect and with over 100 artio kills recently i have to let you know that pathing is broken and bot cannot make it to artio cave currently ive been trying all night. i can see youve updated resource twice. hope you can fix