Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Sunfire Splinter Farmer

this bot is the worst ive ever seen. its had nothing but problems since the first time I fired it up. Like come on this bot is programed to complete wave 1 of the colloseum and cant even come close to doing it. When its not all glitched out not even attacking npcs it only kills wave 1 about 70% of the time so even on a good day its literal trash. I've never gone out of my way to write a review or bash a bot owner but this needs to be removed or literally reworked from the ground up. I cant believe people pay for this garbage. it's a premium bot it shouldn't have any issues like this. ridiculous.... wasted 10m+ in death costs tried tweking every single setting the bot has available, no way should you have to stress this much to get such a low level bot to work properly. not only this but ive lost so many credits with the bot crashing and not working properly.

this bot is the worst ive ever seen. its had nothing but problems since the first time I fired it up. Like come on this bot is programed to complete wave 1 of the colloseum and cant even come close to doing it. When its not all glitched out not even attacking npcs it only kills wave 1 about 70% of the time so even on a good day its literal trash. I've never gone out of my way to write a review or bash a bot owner but this needs to be removed or literally reworked from the ground up. I cant believe people pay for this garbage. it's a premium bot it shouldn't have any issues like this. ridiculous.... wasted 10m+ in death costs tried tweking every single setting the bot has available, no way should you have to stress this much to get such a low level bot to work properly. not only this but ive lost so many credits with the bot crashing and not working properly.
And yet you never messaged me once?

I admit i have not used this bot myself for a while, but last time i did it was perfectly fine and afaik there havnt been any changes that would break it.

Ill go gear up now and give it a try. Lets see if it really is garbage

Yep as expected, works fine for me, with mid 70 combat stats and pretty bad gear

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.