Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Sunfire Splinter Farmer

SmurfBots submitted a new resource:

Smurfs Sunfire Splinter Farmer - Farms Colosseum Wave 1 For Splinters

kfnx3Ri.png

• Repeatedly completes Wave 1 of the Colosseum
  • Well over 4k Splinters an hour (depending on gear/stats)
Setup:
All 3 loadouts must be assigned. If you do not want to use range, just assign your melee loadout again. Start in the Colosseum lobby.

Make sure you have spoken to Minimus first

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
well left this going over night, somehow went from 160 million in coins in my bank to less than 500k so woke up this morning with not even enough to collect my gravestone. Not entirely sure what happened.

well left this going over night, somehow went from 160 million in coins in my bank to less than 500k so woke up this morning with not even enough to collect my gravestone. Not entirely sure what happened.

upload_2024-3-28_16-39-22.png

Ahhh shit, yeah ive been waiting to see who that was. I could see a lot of deaths coming in on my API. Was i correct that you ran out of runes?

If it didnt run out of runes, could you send me the logs please?

yeah I can send logs I'm not sure how though, I thought the same thing about runes but still had more than enough for ice barrage ,,,, edit sent it to you in pm on discord

Why doesn't the loot/h while running the bot work? mine just sits at 0gp/h
Hey man, i have disabled the loot tracker on purpose as it can cause errors and crash the bot. I would hide it completely if i could. The status message should show your waves/hr though, you can use that to figure out your gp/hr