Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Green Dragons

Player is getting stuck at ferox enclave. Says "traveling" but is either stuck in bank screen or wont leave the enclave on start. any advice?
There was a runemate update recently. Give both runemate and runelite a restart and it should be fine. Let me know if you still have issues after

I restarted both. Maybe everything on runemate needs to catch up to the update because all of my other bots are having a hard time with interfacing, banking, etc...

Not how I could have set it up incorrectly, but I tried a couple of times and the bot doesn't seem to want to loot anything, I didn't change the loot settings at all.

Not how I could have set it up incorrectly, but I tried a couple of times and the bot doesn't seem to want to loot anything, I didn't change the loot settings at all.
You may need to restart both runelite and runemate

For some reason when it dies it runs back instead of tele. Gets stuck at wildy ditch every time. Other than that, nice bot thanks.

Would be nice if you could update this to use food like salmon/trout for lower-mid level ironmen, also could you add more escapes like ring/amulets