Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Smithing Bot PLEASE

Can somebody please update the current smithing bots or make a whole new one that works with the rework?

It would really help if you could specify what you'd really like to see from a new smithing bot for RS3. I am not interested in creating a bot which supports every single item, so there's got to be some middle ground of methods that are worth adding, for low levels, medium and high.

It would really help if you could specify what you'd really like to see from a new smithing bot for RS3. I am not interested in creating a bot which supports every single item, so there's got to be some middle ground of methods that are worth adding, for low levels, medium and high.
Hmmm... I'm honestly not too sure as I'm not the most knowledgable on the best xp methods and everything. But at least a bot that reliably does cannonballs, ingots, and burial armor.
I guess just a bot that does whatever a 1-99 guide on YouTube suggests lol.

A bot that could at least smelt the bars of the new ores, or even an update to one of the magic bots to be able to superheat again. Both are profitable and decent ways of training smithing and or magic.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Just mentioning it on old threads... ApexSmither is on the bot store now.