Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Smelting Bot?

Strange to see that there is no smelting bots, i think myself and a few other would find something like this quite helpful. Just something that smelts all the basic ores. (Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mith, Adam and Rune)

there was one that worked pretty well , for al kharid furnace, but suddendly dissapeared yerterday... no clue why it was removed.... maybe someone can give a hint?

is there any resources on the site to teach people how to create their own bots? i would give it a go if i had some idea.

I assumed this bot just smithed pre-smelted bars, i was looking for something that smelts ores into bars. Sorry if i was incorrect.

there was a better bot, thats what i am talking about. and now its not listed. Does any admin have nfo about it, maybe the author is updating script?

yeah probably that was the one i used... I still don't remember the name since it dissapeared suddendly.. ANyways thanks for the info. Hopes the bot gets online again.