Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Smelting bot private

Hello, i want to request a smelting bot for bars at different places, since i've been asking why it was removed from the store and noone told me a reason i'll ask for a private bot, so please let me know your details if you can make one.

Java Warlord
Are you sure you want to spend a lot of money for a private smithing bot?

Java Warlord
how much is a lot of money, and what other options you would recomend?
Private bots are developed mostly for at least $50-$100, with an additional monthly cost to maintain the bot and fix bugs and/or add features.

Client Developer
I removed mine to make way for a new framework which it wasn't compatible with (if that's the answer you're looking for). I wasn't really happy with the bot anyway.

I removed mine to make way for a new framework which it wasn't compatible with (if that's the answer you're looking for). I wasn't really happy with the bot anyway.
I guess you were the developer then ... at last haha, any plans to re-release it? theres no smelting bot atm in runemate so i think people would greatly appreciate it, and btw it worked very well in my enduser eyes...

Author of MaxiBots
Private bots are developed mostly for at least $50-$100, with an additional monthly cost to maintain the bot and fix bugs and/or add features.
From shit devs, yeah. Devs that know what their time is worth charge that much per HOUR.