Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Wilderness tasks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
I added the bot and tried to run it. I got charged, but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible to use the free version, and to run the premium script first, but I am running the premium script!
Had a dollar deducted from my account!

Hey!
I added the bot and tried to run it. I got charged, but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible to use the free version, and to run the premium script first, but I am running the premium script!
Had a dollar deducted from my account!
The price for the bot is per account. If you started it on X account u can use the free version on X acc. If you started the premium on X acc you can't start the free version on Y account. Easy as that mate. Hope I solved your issue

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

hi tryed running but said i am not elegibl for free vershion even tho its the paid version i am trying to use i have enough credin and removed contine version but still not working

hi tryed running but said i am not elegibl for free vershion even tho its the paid version i am trying to use i have enough credin and removed contine version but still not working
It shouldn't even say that you can't use this bot on premium verion. Also this bot is only for 1 account, meaning that if u want to use the bot on other acc u have to use the premium verion on that acc. And last person that used the premium version was 1 week ago so i don't see if you've ran it or not

i only use 1 account but it is defo the premium i have and it is saying i am not elegible for free vershion and to try premium but it is defo premium i and trying to use ill try screen shot if u would like

i only use 1 account but it is defo the premium i have and it is saying i am not elegible for free vershion and to try premium but it is defo premium i and trying to use ill try screen shot if u would like
That would be perfect. If you would like i could teamview/discord to see if there's some error on my end

That would be perfect. If you would like i could teamview/discord to see if there's some error on my end
kk trying again but noticed iv been carged a few times while trying

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    905.2 KB · Views: 7
@tomski please provide the logs

The first one is from the premium script and the second log is from the added script for free.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Knowhow\RuneMate\logs\20180404160329_Slim Wilderness tasks.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Knowhow\RuneMate\logs\20180404160419_Slim Wilderness tasks (CONTINUE).txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab

This is all that happened along with a notification informing that i am not eligible for the free one.

The first one is from the premium script and the second log is from the added script for free.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Knowhow\RuneMate\logs\20180404160329_Slim Wilderness tasks.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Knowhow\RuneMate\logs\20180404160419_Slim Wilderness tasks (CONTINUE).txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab

This is all that happened along with a notification informing that i am not eligible for the free one.
This is very strange, can you send me your rs name on private message? maybe my database is fucked up :/

Not sure, didn't run this one in a while but it should

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.