Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SkyGuy's Chaos Druid Killer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ban proof is this bot?
About 700 hours of user runtime, and a couple hundred personal runtime in development, and I've not received any notice of users being banned while using it. I usually run in blocks of 6-8 hours. so to answer your question of how ban proof it is.... its 127. 127 ban proof.

Ive used it now without problems. I was going to say mind adding a feature to use special attack when it reaches 100% but they have so little health it wouldnt make sense.

Ive used it now without problems. I was going to say mind adding a feature to use special attack when it reaches 100% but they have so little health it wouldnt make sense.
yeah, the main reason I didnt make it use spec is that its a generally low level place, so most weapons wont have a spec, and low level ones that do that i've used (bone cbow, brine sabre) cant even use their specs, so it just wouldn't be worth it here

I dont really ever bot pures, if i ever add a gui it'll be added as an option tho
I'm not too big on coding but I didn't think adding food support is too complicated, thus being said the script is shy of greatness as it is now.

works so good bro, love it, clicks are fast and everything is smooth so far, but if u could add eating food and banking i would pay for this

works so good bro, love it, clicks are fast and everything is smooth so far, but if u could add eating food and banking i would pay for this
this bot will get some love after i 'finish' my wyvern bot. theres a few easy fixes i need to do to make it run much more efficient (i expect around 15-25% increase) it does support banking currently. but not food, so its not great for pures. but anything w/ some def can easily outsustain

i mean, could it do it? yes. but not too much better than an account w/ 40/40/40, so i'd probably shoot for a bit higher profit/hr than this bot can provide. this is more for training, while generating income, or to generate income on multiple lower level accounts

post logs. If its what I believe it is, the bug is client sided. I wont know until the logs tho.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IIIiiIiiIIIIi.run(dbc:26)
at nul.IIIiIIiiiiIiI.execute(ncc:24)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(tvb:228)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(nwb:19644)
at nul.IiiiiIiiIIiii.run(ilc:208)

Status
Not open for further replies.