Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Simple Glass Make

There's a great tutorial on how to script a bot made by one of the staff. You can also join the discord for help on development.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll test some timings on the banking

Mine missclicking on random stuff next to the giant seaweed for some reason doesnt matter where do i put it. Usually every 2-3 inventory it picks a random item next to it 1-2 for example earth runes next to my giant seaweeds it keeps withdrawing 2 earth runes randomly before getting the other stuff. Looks like its missclicking 2 times everytime.

Mine missclicking on random stuff next to the giant seaweed for some reason doesnt matter where do i put it. Usually every 2-3 inventory it picks a random item next to it 1-2 for example earth runes next to my giant seaweeds it keeps withdrawing 2 earth runes randomly before getting the other stuff. Looks like its missclicking 2 times everytime.

will be adjusted in the next update

Works well, had a few issues when setting up as i was trying to start it at the bank chest on the diveable island on fossil island. This bank chest seems to not be supported and crashes every time. switched to castle wars and had no issues.

Works well, had a few issues when setting up as i was trying to start it at the bank chest on the diveable island on fossil island. This bank chest seems to not be supported and crashes every time. switched to castle wars and had no issues.

Yea runemate has trouble with that particular bank chest. It doesn't seem to recognize it as a bank if it's not explicitly specified

The clicking to pick up of molten glass is probably something you've considered, but spam clicking in different locations to pick it up is a bit botlike, no? As a human, I'd just spam click the glass on the floor rather than moving my mouse. Just a thought.

Does this bot even work????????? Bot crash after I start it. He will open bank & then will crash. If bank already open crash automatically.

I got all the ingredients, rune in inventory, bank fillers, etc... followed all your set up & still doesn't do anything.

This script stops as soon as the 1st inventory of glass is made..

00:01:04 DEBUG Open bank
00:01:04 DEBUG Hovered Bank booth [2098, 3920, 0] on the first attempt.
00:01:06 DEBUG Deposit all
00:01:06 DEBUG Hovered InterfaceComponent [12, 42] on the first attempt.
00:01:07 DEBUG Withdraw Giant seaweed
00:01:07 INFO Out of Giant seaweed
00:01:07 DEBUG Stopped

I've got loads of seaweed

lewisleman updated Simple Glass Make with a new update entry:

Simple Glass Make v1.0.11 Released!

Simple Glass Make updated to v1.0.11.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This script stops as soon as the 1st inventory of glass is made..

00:01:04 DEBUG Open bank
00:01:04 DEBUG Hovered Bank booth [2098, 3920, 0] on the first attempt.
00:01:06 DEBUG Deposit all
00:01:06 DEBUG Hovered InterfaceComponent [12, 42] on the first attempt.
00:01:07 DEBUG Withdraw Giant seaweed
00:01:07 INFO Out of Giant seaweed
00:01:07 DEBUG Stopped

I've got loads of seaweed

the new update should have fixed it

A few minor issues with this bot, but its almost perfect, except when it clears a bank filler to then deposit the runes, it also wont work if you are in a tagged group, I don't know why that would actually be perfect to stop it from trying to remove a filler and then crashing itself because its banked its runes.

Also wont do any menu interactions like login.