Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Simple Fertiliser [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it went up whilst i was sleeping so no overview :S. As long as it works (didnt test it lmfao), it should just make sulphurous fertiliser for hosidious favour

Hell yea it should, ill test it now

lmfao nope ill repush it

Ok, repushed. Definitely works now.

Ah damn, thought it did the Farming mini game. If you're doing Zeah scrips do you think a Farming mini game script would be possible in the future?

I believe someone is making a tithe farm bot, although i may be wrong. I can try tithe farm, although im not the most experienced bot author so

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Branch(robot.IiiiiIIIIi) had a null Failure Task.
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(xeb:125)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(ugb:187)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(xdb:102)
at nul.iiiiIIiIIiIi.run(bmb:61)

I get this error just trying to start it up.

I'll take another look at it. Although I believe the bot push should've fixed it. Try it again and let me know if it works

it works great. the only problem now is if you level up while making the fertilizer the bot just stands there and chills and wont start back

Takes the initial saltpetre and compost out of the bank, combines them, but doesn't repeat. It just idles there with sulphurous compost in the inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.