Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

Bot having problem with coal…. even ihave over 3k coal in bank it missclick to "collect" option at bank and then shut it self down coz it dont know how to close that window

Bot still working flawlessly on my end for all ores except rune (not high enough level to test).
I'm surprised how efficient this is after the update in June. Keeping it at 2-3 hours a day to minimize risk of ban, been working fine.

Perhaps someone could help me out. I tried using it for a little, but decided against it after the bot kept repeating the same steps over and over. It'll repeatedly pause on the same squares for no real reason.

What's the optimal setup for this? I tried with resizable and then switched to fixed, but still produced the same things.

I'd be very interested in using and even paying for this bot if the rate of bar could be improved, i love everything else about it but most other bots out there are 4k steel an hour, wondering why this isn't ? and that is a thing that could be thinged, maybe in a premium version?

I am running it, been running alot of bots on my main late. No issues, and have stayed cleared of the temp ban so far.
This is great to hear. I am not sure if I want to use it though personally because it has not been updated for a while. I might give it a go but if I do, I will be babysitting it. I appreciate it. I don't really want to risk my main with over a thousand hours on it of gameplay.

Upgraded to addy bars, doesn't seem to be having any issue aside from the occasional stutter step.
1500 an hour with graceful/coal bag/stamina

this bot is working okay, but seems too botlike, always stops at the same tile instead of just clicking right next to the ore conveyor. dont leave this for hours. ive got mine set to breaks every 40-70mins with breaks of 10-20 minutes just incase.

SILENCE PLEASE UPDATE!!! <3 this is the only blast furnace bot on runemate

Is this bot open source at all? I would love to work on this as a way to practice writing my own bots and hopefully fix this one for the community.

If not, no big issue I may try to build my own from scratch. It'll just take a bit longer.

Is this bot open source at all? I would love to work on this as a way to practice writing my own bots and hopefully fix this one for the community.

If not, no big issue I may try to build my own from scratch. It'll just take a bit longer.
Bro that would be insane.. i would even pay for a premium

this bot is working okay, but seems too botlike, always stops at the same tile instead of just clicking right next to the ore conveyor. dont leave this for hours. ive got mine set to breaks every 40-70mins with breaks of 10-20 minutes just incase.

this! The stopping at the same tile every rune looks hella suspicious

Noticeably F.A.T.

this! The stopping at the same tile every rune looks hella suspicious
Sure man, hopefully he'll reply
Yea I'll wait a few days to see if I get a reply, if nothing I'll start tinkering around with it on the weekend. I'll let you know if I need testing and have you try it out if needed.

Thought I would all let you know that dude is not coming back. He lost access to uploading his bots (forgetting vital information) He pleaded his case to get his information and no one would help him. He's been gone for 3 months. The bot needs to be taken down

Thought I would all let you know that dude is not coming back. He lost access to uploading his bots (forgetting vital information) He pleaded his case to get his information and no one would help him. He's been gone for 3 months. The bot needs to be taken down
Fuck. Sucks that this is the only "properly" working Blast Furnace bot available

you say about - "They can vary alot depending on zoom, resolution, mouse multiplier"
What would you recommend for these settings?