Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SickHeater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
try in a less populated world and not around alot of people (if you havent tried that already). on my comp i can get up to 2k without breaks using coal bag, and get around 1200/hr with no coal bag and no breaks
I have tried all of your tips & tricks but I am now capped at 1.2k/hour. I have the legacy interface enabled, I use a coal bag, no micro-breaks, runite selected, allocated 2 GB RAM, logged into server with low ping and quiet area... Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I really cannot determine what that is. :(

EDIT:

I suspect it is also caused by the inefficient coal-bag usage. It tends to deposit the coal bag really often.

Last edited:
I have tried all of your tips & tricks but I am now capped at 1.2k/hour. I have the legacy interface enabled, I use a coal bag, no micro-breaks, runite selected, allocated 2 GB RAM, logged into server with low ping and quiet area... Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I really cannot determine what that is. :(

EDIT:

I suspect it is also caused by the inefficient coal-bag usage. It tends to deposit the coal bag really often.
I will check itt over tonight, the depositing is usually caused by clouse issue, not the bot

With the latest update this is working for me now, however I believe your actionbar query to check if superheat item is on the actionbar only checks the first slot. My tests show that if superheat item is in the first slot then the bot works as expected, if you put superheat item in slot 2 then the bot will add superheat item to slot 1 resulting in two instances of superheat item on the actionbar. I'm not sure how you're doing your actionbar query but:

Code:
Slot superheatItemSlot = ActionBar.newQuery().names("Superheat Item").results().first();

Will check all actionbar slots for superheat item, if superheatItemSlot is null it's not on the bar.

With the latest update this is working for me now, however I believe your actionbar query to check if superheat item is on the actionbar only checks the first slot. My tests show that if superheat item is in the first slot then the bot works as expected, if you put superheat item in slot 2 then the bot will add superheat item to slot 1 resulting in two instances of superheat item on the actionbar. I'm not sure how you're doing your actionbar query but:

Code:
Slot superheatItemSlot = ActionBar.newQuery().names("Superheat Item").results().first();

Will check all actionbar slots for superheat item, if superheatItemSlot is null it's not on the bar.

Yeah with the actionbar queries updated i fixed the adding to action bar, forgot to fix the only putting in slot 1

I will update it after work SoonTM :p

Last edited:
Script doesn't work anymore since last update. Just opens up the bank, closes it and stops working. Didn't change any of my presets.

Any update on this? I'm so close to 99 smithing haha
Camping until sunday night, and have an overnight job monday night so probably then. Do you get any error message when the bot stops? Or a notification within runemate?

Camping until sunday night, and have an overnight job monday night so probably then. Do you get any error message when the bot stops? Or a notification within runemate?
Yeah I got a notification within Runemate so that should provide some insight for you. All I know is that I haven't changed any settings or setup and I just stops working immediately.

Yeah I got a notification within Runemate so that should provide some insight for you. All I know is that I haven't changed any settings or setup and I just stops working immediately.
What is the notification that it gives you?

Is it an error? (Does it pop up with the error and an option to submit it)

Or is it a green bar in the top of the runemate client that says it was stopped?

If it says it was stopped, does it say the reason? If not, locate your log file for the bot, and upload it here please. It should be named "(date bot was last run) -SickHeater.txt"

What is the notification that it gives you?

Is it an error? (Does it pop up with the error and an option to submit it)

Or is it a green bar in the top of the runemate client that says it was stopped?

If it says it was stopped, does it say the reason? If not, locate your log file for the bot, and upload it here please. It should be named "(date bot was last run) -SickHeater.txt"
Showed me an option to submit it.

Attachments

• 06-05 15-50-33 - SickHeater.txt
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
The log there says that you have it selected to use coal bag, but it failed to find the coal bag in either your bank or inventory
I know, but as I said, I haven't changed any of my setups. I have a coalbag in my preset. and I check if it uses it and it does.

I know, but as I said, I haven't changed any of my setups. I have a coalbag in my preset. and I check if it uses it and it does.
If you start it with coalbag in your inventory already, does it work?

i have tested the bot and have not had any issue with it. but i think i know the problem. with a recent update to RM there was an additional check added in for checking for an empty bank, this check has also caused problems in other bots recently (when people have items in their bank and the bot says that it doesnt) i will be adding in an additional fail-safe in the next bot update

I'm only getting around 600 ores/hour. Any tips?
I'm currently in legacy mode, have a preset set, using a coal bag, and in minimum settings and in a low traffic area.

I'm only getting around 600 ores/hour. Any tips?
I'm currently in legacy mode, have a preset set, using a coal bag, and in minimum settings and in a low traffic area.
Yeah, the bot has slowed down considarably, however I'm still getting 1.3k an hour with micro-breaks, before I got 1.6k easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.