Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sepulchre Mate

Seems like it broke now recently? Jus wasted 1 full credit after it working no problem recently for me so....

Well after buy another credit it seems to be working. Rip my credits recently...
Still working fine for me

Side note, still hoping to get "Cure me" from lunar spellbook added as an anti-poison option

Still working fine for me

Side note, still hoping to get "Cure me" from lunar spellbook added as an anti-poison option
Yeah it's working for me now just wasted a bunch of credits going to floor 1 start and then stopping.

Having a lot of trouble getting this to work, it keeps withdrawing addy nails and depositing them rinse and repeat

Script isn't working for me, keeps crashing after less than an hour giving the stopping (fail safe) 10min idle error. not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Having some issues with last trap on floor 5:

- when dodging the arrows, sometimes walks back a tile and gets hit by flames
- doesn't detect arrows sometimes and runs straight through
- runs to the end of the last trap on 5 and just stands there; this is fine for all cases except if the char is on the northernmost tile and the traps appear on the southern 2; this causes a fail 100% of the time (why run to the last tile closest to the arrows instead of a few tiles before?)
- if char runs out of energy after the last trap, just walks instead of drinking a sip and running to the grand chest
Report Delete

I'm also having the same issues with floor 5, seems to run flawless until the second floor.

The main issue is the last trap as everyone else keeps mentioning

It's a good and safe bot, but it's pretty miserable to watch it struggle on the 5th floor. Any tips? I have only GPU, loot and exp tracker enabled. My tick health is 96-98 %. It does need some babysitting as crashes do happen. I've sent bug reports when they do. Author could you comment on this?

mso

Been using this bot a couple of times a week - today it just randomly stopped twice in the middle of a run (I do F1-F3)
I tried updating the settings to loot or to skip loot but nothing changed.
Anyone else having issues, or just me? Was wondering if it's related to settings, but these have worked well for me for a while