Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[Selling] Twitch prime codes = 1 month members 2m

This person is Do-Not-Trade on Sythe and has multiple pending scam reports against him, including from me.

He is selling codes that he does not have, whilst trying to scam genuine code-sellers of their stock. At best, you will buy a code that he has obtained via a scam. If the original owner of the code reports it, you would get in trouble for using such a code.

Thread here: 2007vs scammer

I am able to provide more evidence to any admin willing to look into it.

The report was closed as the person was dealing with an impostor.

No. I have proof that it was you. You should have thought better than to attempt the same scam with the Discord account that is verifiably attached to your Sythe identity.

Also, don't kid around. Nobody impersonates a day-old Sythe account on Skype. It was obviously you and you're lucky your victim wasn't vigilant enough.

No. I have proof that it was you. You should have thought better than to attempt the same scam with the Discord account that is verifiably attached to your Sythe identity.

Also, don't kid around. Nobody impersonates a day-old Sythe account on Skype. It was obviously you and you're lucky your victim wasn't vigilant enough.

then why are you not providing this so called proof. You are really dumb.