Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

⋆ Selling 30-Day Membership Codes - $1.50 | 1.5M 07 | 10M RS3 - Trusted Seller | Fast Delivery ⋆

So do they stack or not? Im willing to buy em xd also how do you use them :eek:?

I don't know I haven't got a reply yet. From these two posts in the first page I don't know what to conclude. Could be that they stack with an existing membership, but do not stack with the same type of codes.

Can I use the code on an account with an existing membership? Will the codes stack?

Yes. As long as you have not already redeemed the same type of code.

The Noob
I don't know I haven't got a reply yet. From these two posts in the first page I don't know what to conclude. Could be that they stack with an existing membership, but do not stack with the same type of codes.
These will work with existing membership, as long as you have not already used a twitch code on your account.

It will add 30 days to your existing membership. You just cannot use more than one of these codes on the same account.