Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

⋆ Selling 30-Day Membership Codes - $1.50 | 1.5M 07 | 10M RS3 - Trusted Seller | Fast Delivery ⋆

I would like to buy a code, im in school currently so i do not have acces to discord neither skype, is it possible to do this transaction through this forum? PM me your paypal email and i will send 1.50 USD

Hi, was looking to buy 10 codes. I think your discord username isn't working? I've added you on skype. Thx

Online now

In stock

I have already verified the source of my codes with admins on other forums. I can do the same on this forum.

I am the only seller that is able to prove the legitimacy of his codes.

I'm looking to buy two codes. I can't login to Skype or Discord now, but if u send me your PayPal via PM, I'll send the money. Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken Kaze said this is a illegal service as part of the updated rules of the market place. Sorry check might be wrong but i'm almost confident.

If I'm not mistaken Kaze said this is a illegal service as part of the updated rules of the market place. Sorry check might be wrong but i'm almost confident.

View earlier in the thread that Kaze verified my method and source of these codes to be 100% legal. I am likely the only person on this forum that has went out of his way to ensure that every single part of my operation is 100% legitimate. It's also the reason why it costs more for me to produce them, compared to others who have been able to price them for less.