Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Scripts don't work after recent update.

Just updated my client and I'm getting this error when I try to run any script.

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.nio.Buffer.checkBounds(Buffer.java:567)
at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.put(HeapByteBuffer.java:187)
at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:74)
at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:172)
at nul.iiIIIIiiIiii.else(iab:79)
at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:16340)
at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:9645)
at nul.IiIIiIiIiIIi.else(ffb:221)
at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:152)
at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.GameObjectDefinition.else(web:188)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.GameObjectDefinition.else(web:172)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.GameObjectDefinition.get(web:146)
at nul.IiIIiIiIIIiI.getDefinition(qeb:70)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.accepts(fgb:37)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.accepts(fgb:215)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(sza:26)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoadedBankBooths(ncb:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoaded(ncb:161)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Banks.getLoaded(ncb:228)
at bot.Bot$11.execute(k:72)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskBot.onLoop(jfb:89)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(oab:172)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pcb:49)
at nul.IiIiiIiiIIii.run(lnb:26)

This issue is acknowledged and confirmed, ETA on the fix is roughly 6 hours currently.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
I mean, fine, I'll refrain from attempting to be helpful in the future. What a great community.
I have no intention to stop you from helping people. I have no intention to ruin the experience you have in this community. My sole interest is your identity. You seem to be aware of certain aspects of the development process even most seasoned authors aren't aware of. Perhaps there's more to you than we expected? It's a general concern, not to be mistaken for a petty attempt at trolling.

I have no intention to stop you from helping people. I have no intention to ruin the experience you have in this community. My sole interest is your identity. You seem to be aware of certain aspects of the development process even most seasoned authors aren't aware of. Perhaps there's more to you than we expected? It's a general concern, not to be mistaken for a petty attempt at trolling.

Sorry I overreacted.
don't think the community isn't nice though, I was having a stressed day

No it's fine, I get that. I figure you guys have your hands full, so I was just trying to answer questions I thought I had the answers to. I read 6 hours in the chat box earlier, so that's what I stuck with. I understand that could be wrong information and setting unrealistic expectations, and in that case I apologize.

Java Warlord
No it's fine, I get that. I figure you guys have your hands full, so I was just trying to answer questions I thought I had the answers to. I read 6 hours in the chat box earlier, so that's what I stuck with. I understand that could be wrong information and setting unrealistic expectations, and in that case I apologize.
Yeah in the past runemate had missed some ETAs which ended in a small shitstorm, ever since the executives never gave out any ETA for anything as far as i can remember.

Yeah in the past runemate had missed some ETAs which ended in a small shitstorm, ever since the executives never gave out any ETA for anything as far as i can remember.

Completely understandable. People like to feel entitled when it comes to such things, apparently. Either way, I appreciate the work put into it, and I hope this doesn't prove too stressful of a fix. :D

Completely understandable. People like to feel entitled when it comes to such things, apparently. Either way, I appreciate the work put into it, and I hope this doesn't prove too stressful of a fix. :D

but I swear to god you was indeed moaning earlier about the bot not working :D about 10 times.

bot works for me.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I just waited and there was a second update. It's working again. Thank you devs!