Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Scripts crash within 5-10 minutes of running...

Just an example:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at nul.IiIIIIiiIIii.do(Unknown Source)
   at nul.IiIIIIiiIIii.do(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.coordinateToMinimap(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$MinimapCoordinate.isVisible(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.getNext(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.step(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(Unknown Source)
   at rm.lpt5.catch(uc:292)
   at rm.lpt5.catch(uc:516)
   at rm.lpt5.this(uc:256)
   at rm.LPt6.catch(kd:101)
   at rm.Con.onLoop(x:34)
   at rm.aUX.onLoop(s:143)
   at rm.prn.onLoop(y:112)
   at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
   at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
   at nul.iiIIIIiIIIiI.run(Unknown Source)

12 year old normie
Had the same issue with my bot. Walking at Barbarian Outpost on OSRS caused this to happen for me, if that's of any help. @Cloud

I am having the same problem with Alpha Runecrafting by @SlashnHax running about 5 minutes - 40 minute range. All setting are normal just gets stuck shortly after banking. tried both with air/fire runecrafting had same results.

I am having the same problem with Alpha Runecrafting by @SlashnHax running about 5 minutes - 40 minute range. All setting are normal just gets stuck shortly after banking. tried both with air/fire runecrafting had same results.

This is excatly the same problem I am having it will suddenly forget how to left click and hover over where it wants to go and not click.

Has there been any updates on this? I am still unable to bot for more then 40 mins without it becoming unable to left click.