Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Script not running

I did the timezone changes and updated it because I was told that was the issue.
5FMuqVd.png

nRq1AXo.png

But when I run the script (Wooductting script) it does nothing. I also cannot "stop" the script to try and re-run it. Then I need to Cntrl Alt Del the client to close it.

Cu
I did the timezone changes and updated it because I was told that was the issue.
5FMuqVd.png

nRq1AXo.png

But when I run the script (Wooductting script) it does nothing. I also cannot "stop" the script to try and re-run it. Then I need to Cntrl Alt Del the client to close it.
Currently seems to be a script issue. The latest API updates most likely broke it. Give the Scripter some time to be back and he should fix everything right up

Engineer
If you receive a session expiration message immediately when you try to run a script, then it's because of time synchronization issues, however if it's anything else that's not likely the cause.

If you receive a session expiration message immediately when you try to run a script, then it's because of time synchronization issues, however if it's anything else that's not likely the cause.
Bot freezes and you can't stop script.

F

Falixus

If it's not working still, the scripts are being pushed again soon, so hold tight. :)