Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Scammed by BrokenSword

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 6923 Ok guys, recently there's a account selling thread by BrokenSword OSRS Pure / RS3 Turmoil Zerker account for sale (Great stats)

Seeing his post-count + rep, i decided to buy from him and go first using service by crazy.gold to pay so that i wont get flagged with RWT. Who knows the dude sold me a perm banned account and decided to run with my money, making a eventful story to go with it.

Anyway, a picture says 100000 words.

4.png 3.png 2.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 9fbcf1a57ae5d1517439eb0716421e91.png 21.png View attachment 6919

The dude got greedy, the account he's selling got banned he wont get anything of it. Decided to sell it to someone(me), and creat a fairytale with his stronger Reputation in this forum. But the thing is, crazy.gold has far more REP then you. Hope my 90m is the last batch of $$ he's gonna scam from anyone ever again!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png *UPDATED NEW EVIDENCE FROM PEOPLE OF CRAZY.GOLD*

Last edited:
Banned for Scamming
I emailed Jagex about the account ban and am waiting on a response. As far as the gold goes and as I already stated; he will not show a completed trade because he or they never accepted the trade. I sat in trade window until I gave him the account details and he never accepted the trade. I am guessing when he saw the account was banned he decided not to trade then got mad and tried to pursue this. As I told him multiple times, I am not sure why the account is banned and can only assume it was banned because of another account I botted on the same IP after the first warning on this account.

I stated the account is no longer for sale until I figure out why it is banned and see if it can be removed (waiting for a response from Jagex).

As far as all of his screenshots of part of our conversation goes: Everything is accurate except for the fact that he never accepted the trade and refuses to show proof that he accepted the trade because he knows he didn't

Edit: Looking through the screenshot of his chat with whomever that was I see they said "we always do a screenshot" and he cannot produce a screenshot of an accepted trade because it didn't happen. Only shows a screenshot of the trade window which we were in.

So you bought 90m and had it transferred to the "sellers" account? Are you stupid? Why would you not have it transferred to an account you own first... There's no way to prove @BrokenSword actually received the money this way by using a third-party to directly transfer him gold. You should probably make a complaint with crazy.gold or whatever you used to buy the gold.

u claim that i only post part of the conversation, why dont you post the part that says another?? Let me answer for you, cause all other conversation is pointless with all your stories about crazy.gold not completing the trade. I am using middle-man to avoid RWT offence, so i used one i trust.

As far as all of his screenshots of part of our conversation goes: Everything is accurate except for the fact that he never accepted the trade and refuses to show proof that he accepted the trade because he knows he didn't

Edit: Looking through the screenshot of his chat with whomever that was I see they said "we always do a screenshot" and he cannot produce a screenshot of an accepted trade because it didn't happen. Only shows a screenshot of the trade window which we were in.

You complainted crazy.gold dont give screenshot of *Accepted Trade*. WHY dont you show me a screenshot with *Declined Trade* instead? Cause the trade DID went through!!

I wont reply anymore to any of your shit without evidence saying otherwise. Gonna bump this post up forever till i got bored ;)

lol why are u showing your character name... not smart.

Damn, thx for reminding me. Even if 90m is not much, i still kinda get agitatted from getting scammed.

So you bought 90m and had it transferred to the "sellers" account? Are you stupid? Why would you not have it transferred to an account you own first... There's no way to prove @BrokenSword actually received the money this way by using a third-party to directly transfer him gold. You should probably make a complaint with crazy.gold or whatever you used to buy the gold.

Have you ever been banned with RWT before? Cause i do, and this is the solution i came up with to avoid that. It worked nicely always.

would you rather trust a gold seller who handles 200k USD a month in gold or a random pedant on runemate who thinks that his account can't be recovered because he doesn't have the same ip anymore. lol

Banned for Scamming
So many trolls. Holy shit man you really know how to make the little kids come out.

Not going to quote all of your tired rambling but I'll respond to one thing... how many people have you scammed before by proving that you added gold to a trade window? Anyone can add gold to a trade window, that's not proof of anything. If that were proof then I could go around getting free accounts from everyone and claiming I paid for it cause I have a screenshot of adding gold to a trade window.

You know you're absolutely full of shit. If you take the time to screenshot gold in a trade window you'd also take the time to screenshot the accepted trade if the trade was accepted. You and I both know damn well you never traded me the gold. You're fucking stupid lol I'm laughing irl.

So many trolls. Holy shit man you really know how to make the little kids come out.

Not going to quote all of your tired rambling but I'll respond to one thing... how many people have you scammed before by proving that you added gold to a trade window? Anyone can add gold to a trade window, that's not proof of anything. If that were proof then I could go around getting free accounts from everyone and claiming I paid for it cause I have a screenshot of adding gold to a trade window.

You know you're absolutely full of shit. If you take the time to screenshot gold in a trade window you'd also take the time to screenshot the accepted trade if the trade was accepted. You and I both know damn well you never traded me the gold. You're fucking stupid lol I'm laughing irl.

Once again, some useless talk with no evidence like the ones i provided.
Flaws in your arguement :-
Why would you hand me your log-in email and password, IF you didnt accept the gold from people of crazy.gold? Cause you did *Screenshotted*

Why would you, someone with higher rep in forums, try to scam me? No you wont, BUT even you dont know the account you're selling is banned, BEFORE i tried to log-in, and told you. So your kiddo mind decided to screw me over for a profit you'll never get if i told others. *Screenshot*

Claiming people of not taking time to screenshot *Accepted trade* WHEN you yourself did not do the same with *declined trade*????

I even gave u a chance to think properly and change your mind, giving back my money, when im preparing this thread. But yeah people, greed took over.

This is the last time i response to your stupid talk without evidence, i think i provided enough proof for people to know the truth.

easily triggered ✌
Why would you hand me your log-in email and password, IF you didnt accept the gold from people of crazy.gold? Cause you did *Screenshotted*

Why would you, someone with higher rep in forums, try to scam me? No you wont, BUT even you dont know the account you're selling is banned, BEFORE i tried to log-in, and told you. So your kiddo mind decided to screw me over for a profit you'll never get if i told others. *Screenshot*

Claiming people of not taking time to screenshot *Accepted trade* WHEN you yourself did not do the same with *declined trade*????

I even gave u a chance to think properly and change your mind, giving back my money, when im preparing this thread. But yeah people, greed took over.

This is the last time i response to your stupid talk without evidence, i think i provided enough proof for people to know the truth.
@EvilCabbage @American Express Deal with this, please.

Banned for Scamming

Why would I screenshot a declined trade? What motive would I have? I had no idea you were going to do this. You however claim you traded me the gold. You have a motive to screenshot it. You screenshot that you're in a trade with me but then don't screenshot that either of us accepted the trade? I wonder why...? Cause you didn't. Obviously. God you're a fucking idiot.

Yes, please.

Updated with new evidence from people of crazy.gold, now @BrokenSword, what rubbish are you gonna say anymore? They even recorded a video about the transaction, do you want that too??

Can the forums mod, kindly pass the bad rep i gave on him now to at least let people becareful when trading with him? Thanks

RuneMate Staff
This is my understanding of the situation, please correct me if I am wrong.

@darkmage3965 you are claiming you purchased 90m OSRS GP on Crazy Gold, who successfully traded it to @BrokenSword. You did this because you did not want your in game character being part of a RWT transaction.

The GP trade went through, and you found out the account you purchased was permanently banned.

Therefore, @BrokenSword owes you the 90m OSRS gp as a refund, as the goods received were not what you purchased.

Additional action may be taken as necessary.

This is my understanding of the situation, please correct me if I am wrong.

@darkmage3965 you are claiming you purchased 90m OSRS GP on Crazy Gold, who successfully traded it to @BrokenSword. You did this because you did not want your in game character being part of a RWT transaction.

The GP trade went through, and you found out the account you purchased was permanently banned.

Therefore, @BrokenSword owes you the 90m OSRS gp as a refund, as the goods received were not what you purchased.

Additional action may be taken as necessary.
-

Yes, he sold an account which is perm banned for 90m and not refunding even after i gave him a lot of time. Also tried to make it sounds like he didnt receive the payment from Crazy Gold, which he clearly did as shown in the screenshots.

I wouldn't waste all this effort to compile evidence and creat a thread like this, IF he actually refund me back the 90m, like a true reputable trader should.

Status
Not open for further replies.