Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SandstoneMiner by dogetrix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Led The bot does not world hop. Don't test with the log yet because the admins haven't approved the push.

led

There was nothing in the logs when i checked the session that broke.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\funha\RuneMate\logs\06-23 18-43-12 - SandstoneMiner.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:01 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!

Do you think you could add the possibility for world hopping @dogetrix ?

@Led probably will add world hopping some time soon, along with the UI. Not sure why the bot logs are saying nothing. I'm using the logger a lot. I will take a look at it.

Reactions: Led

led

@Led probably will add world hopping some time soon, along with the UI. Not sure why the bot logs are saying nothing. I'm using the logger a lot. I will take a look at it.
The shared debug logs had some stuff in it but nothing conclusive.

@Led I assume it got stuck right before you stopped the bot (end of the log)? I will add a few more debug messages. Tell me if it happens again and post the shared log then.

led

@Led I assume it got stuck right before you stopped the bot (end of the log)? I will add a few more debug messages. Tell me if it happens again and post the shared log then.
yes it did as far as i know, i came back and saw it wasn't mining.

Will do. Thank for the rapid replies by the way.

led

@Led haven't seen those in a while. Do you only need to click once to catch them?
Yes, it takes a while to catch them sometimes but you only have to click it once.

@dogetrix i am getting nullpointers being thrown when i try to start the bot today...

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\funha\RuneMate\logs\06-26 08-55-09 - SandstoneMiner.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.dogetrix.bots.sandstone_miner.SandstoneMiner.onStart(rm.entrypoint:235)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uxa:17115)
at nul.IIIIIiiIiIIiI.run(tub:168)

Oops, was trying to get rid of null pointers. I'm working on it now.

Can't get it to happen on my side. Can you guys please provide details about what was on your action bar? Please send me the shared logs.

by the way, the line NPE is occurring on is this:

Code:
if (i != null && i.getName().split(" ")[0].equals("Sandstone")) {

Not sure why it would be a null pointer... the split array has to be non-empty. (This is looping through the action bar slots)

OK. Hopefully the next update fixes it, although it seems to be working fine for me.

@Kyle_G @Led please send me the shared logs of the bot just in case the next update doesn't fix it.

Reactions: Led

led

Oops, was trying to get rid of null pointers. I'm working on it now.

Can't get it to happen on my side. Can you guys please provide details about what was on your action bar? Please send me the shared logs.

by the way, the line NPE is occurring on is this:

Code:
if (i != null && i.getName().split(" ")[0].equals("Sandstone")) {

Not sure why it would be a null pointer... the split array has to be non-empty. (This is looping through the action bar slots)

OK. Hopefully the next update fixes it, although it seems to be working fine for me.

@Kyle_G @Led please send me the shared logs of the bot just in case the next update doesn't fix it.
Next time i am at computer i will do, thanks for the quick fix

@dogetrix this is all that was in the shared logs

00:04:03 DEBUG Sandstone (5kg)
00:04:04 DEBUG Sandstone (1kg)
00:04:04 DEBUG Sandstone (2kg)
00:04:04 DEBUG Sandstone (10kg)
00:04:21 DEBUG Sandstone (5kg)
00:04:21 DEBUG Sandstone (1kg)
00:04:21 DEBUG Sandstone (2kg)
00:04:21 DEBUG Sandstone (10kg)
00:04:49 DEBUG Sandstone (5kg)
00:04:49 DEBUG Sandstone (1kg)
00:04:50 DEBUG Sandstone (2kg)
00:04:50 DEBUG Sandstone (10kg)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIiiIIIiiI.new(b:74)
at robot.iIiiIIIiiI.void(b:17)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

This is my set up Screenshot

led

When will that be available? Tomorrow? I plan on grindin mining out for while to finish up my tiers in menaphos
whenever an admin approves the update. Shouldn't be more than 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.