Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 SafeCracking

New routes with safecracking allow anywhere from 300k xp/hr at 65 to > 900k XP/hr at 95+. Doesn't seem that complex, run to 3-7 spots and click and wait.

Fully support this and whoever might develop this bot.
  • Game Mode: RS3
  • Link to wiki: Safecracking Wiki
  • Summary: Players can open safes by turning a dial and attempting to open the safe upon observing a visual and audio cue. Experience is gained while trying to open a safe, with more experience rewarded for successfully opening it. After cracking a safe, the player can fill up their loot bag which can be fenced at the Thieves' Guild with Robin for coins and points to spend in Dodgy Derek's Dirty Deals.
  • Required stats: Minimum 62 thieving, 96 to access all safes.
  • Required quests: All parts of Buyers & Cellars quest, Lost City for a level 90/94 hidden safe.
  • Required items: Stethoscope and loot bag (loot bag sizes can vary)
  • Other notes: This method can get you upwards of 800k+ exp/hr at max level, and with an efficient bot could get even more.

RuneMate can't detect the glowing safe, until it can this bot won't be worth making or even using.

If this does get created - Happy to test privately (longer sessions), and also happy to provide an account for short term testing.

I made a safecracking bot using VisualRM, there is a way to indeed check for flashing. Was very satisfied when discovering how :) Possibly looking to sell but so far only goes from one safe to another. Looking to work on it more today actually.

I made a safecracking bot using VisualRM, there is a way to indeed check for flashing. Was very satisfied when discovering how :) Possibly looking to sell but so far only goes from one safe to another. Looking to work on it more today actually.

Hit me up if you want some extra testing and feedback - @proxi can vouch that I do a good job with feedback and "humanizing" elements for sure.