Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runs for an hour

I'm having an issue where the bot is only running for about an hour to an hour and a half. Then my account logs out, the timer continues to run and the bot doesn't respond to anything. It says the action it's taking for example "Logging out before breaking" but the parameters of the break is over.

Or like "depositing our ore into the sack" but the account is logged off and nothing is happening.

Does anyone have this issue or know of a fix? Is it client side or script side?

Any help / info is appreciated.

Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm having an issue where the bot is only running for about an hour to an hour and a half. Then my account logs out, the timer continues to run and the bot doesn't respond to anything. It says the action it's taking for example "Logging out before breaking" but the parameters of the break is over.

Or like "depositing our ore into the sack" but the account is logged off and nothing is happening.

Does anyone have this issue or know of a fix? Is it client side or script side?

Any help / info is appreciated.

Thanks!
Hey, it sounds like what you're seeing was a Runemate bug yesterday/earlier today. There was an issue logging back in after breaks, but it should be fixed now.

Restarting osrs & runemate should fix it. Lemme know if you have more issues and feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's buggy for you.

Hey, it sounds like what you're seeing was a Runemate bug yesterday/earlier today. There was an issue logging back in after breaks, but it should be fixed now.

Restarting osrs & runemate should fix it. Lemme know if you have more issues and feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's buggy for you.

Cool, I'll give it a shot.

I had restarted my computer earlier today to test if that worked. It was acting as if it didn't recognize that a break was happening. I'll try again and come back to this post to let you know if I have success or not.

Thanks!

Btw, love your bots. You and Maxi are literally like the only two I use. Super high quality. I've got almost 5 99s already and 3 pets!

Still running into the issue. It says Logging out before breaking (2) but it doesn't register that it's breaking. This is a Maxi bot. I had it happen with your MLM bot too earlier today. Though up until last night it's been running flawlessly.

cuppa.drink(java);
Cool, I'll give it a shot.

I had restarted my computer earlier today to test if that worked. It was acting as if it didn't recognize that a break was happening. I'll try again and come back to this post to let you know if I have success or not.

Thanks!

Btw, love your bots. You and Maxi are literally like the only two I use. Super high quality. I've got almost 5 99s already and 3 pets!

Still running into the issue. It says Logging out before breaking (2) but it doesn't register that it's breaking. This is a Maxi bot. I had it happen with your MLM bot too earlier today. Though up until last night it's been running flawlessly.
Hey, sorry for the confusion. I was told the bug was fixed yesterday but it actually still persisted.

Now everything should be working again if you restart OSRS & Runemate. Lemme know if you have any more issues.

I have been having the same issue for the last few days and can confirm it still persists. Is the same on every bot i’ve tried. Looks like it is the break handler as bots work fine without breaks

cuppa.drink(java);
I have been having the same issue for the last few days and can confirm it still persists. Is the same on every bot i’ve tried. Looks like it is the break handler as bots work fine without breaks
This should be fixed as of about 12 hours ago. Have you restarted osrs & Runemate? You could also try restarting your PC

It has been working for me now. I ran without breaks for awhile and yesterday I started to run with breaks again and had no more issues.