Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Running multiple clients

New here, used to do some botting back in the day but it appears the bots I used back in the day are long gone. Messing around with this one here. How can I get multiple clients running at once? I want to have at least 10 bots running at one time and was wondering if there was an easy way to accomplish this through this client.

Pay for supporter rank (10$ will let you use 10 accounts at once and get you 1000 hours of botting).
Open the client and start a new instance for every account you want to run a bot on.

The problem I am having currently is when I go to open a new instance the OSRS client that is currently open prompts me to close out of it before opening a new client. Does this software once paid for circumvent this? Or is there a simple way to circumvent this that I am missing

RuneMate Staff
You can open your RuneScape clients yourself manually, or open them within RuneMate. If your computer is unable to run multiple RuneScape clients then this is either due to hardware limitations or a bug with the RuneScape client.

RuneMate does not stop you from running 1,5,10,20 etc. RuneScape clients - however many you have open is up to you.

However, to use a bot on more than 2 sessions you must be a supporter. Supporters can only run up to 2 bot sessions at once. $3.00 = 3 sessions, $4.00 = 4 sessions... etc.

I have supporter for more than 2 instances but runescape will only allow 2. When I try to load more than 2 it says "unable to create advertising. So how do you get around this?

RuneMate Staff
I have supporter for more than 2 instances but runescape will only allow 2. When I try to load more than 2 it says "unable to create advertising. So how do you get around this?

This is an issue with the RuneScape client and is not related to RuneMate or RuneMate limitations.

I got the same problem, dosent matter how fast i manually open the rs client. I get "unable to create advertising." And i got supporter. cant solve it :/

I got the same problem, dosent matter how fast i manually open the rs client. I get "unable to create advertising." And i got supporter. cant solve it :/
copy this in a notepad

@echo off
start C:\Users\XXX\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe runescape

save as Runescape.bat

Make sure you put the user of the folder where XXX is. Copy and paste the line for how many ever bots you want.

Dunno if im doing it right or not, but i dont get it too work. Thanks tho for ur help, ifartedlol.

@echo off
start C:\Users\XXX\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe runescape changed the XXX, saved it as .bat

Just soo i dont get this wrong. The made runescape.bat file is supposed to be in the same folder as JagexLauncher.exe right?

Dunno if im doing it right or not, but i dont get it too work. Thanks tho for ur help, ifartedlol.

@echo off
start C:\Users\XXX\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe runescape changed the XXX, saved it as .bat

Just soo i dont get this wrong. The made runescape.bat file is supposed to be in the same folder as JagexLauncher.exe right?

It doesn't have to be. I have mine on desktop.

if its for osrs then its

@echo off
C:\Users\XXX\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe oldschool

No, still does not work, opens the launcher but says advertising unable or something, Any fix let me know

12 year old normie
No, still does not work, opens the launcher but says advertising unable or something, Any fix let me know
Start a lot of clients and once, don't open them one by one. Just spamclick the application icon.