Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Running in 32-bit on a 64-bit system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to test my local scripts on my machine but I am running on a 64-bit system with 64-bit java. Can anyone tell me how to force runemate and runescape to run on a 32-bit jre? Or guide me on how to be able to run my local scripts on my system

Java Warlord
Install a 32bit jre, and instead of running the command "java", enter the complete path of your 32bit jre java.exe
for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe" -jar RuneMate.jar

I am trying to test my local scripts on my machine but I am running on a 64-bit system with 64-bit java. Can anyone tell me how to force runemate and runescape to run on a 32-bit jre? Or guide me on how to be able to run my local scripts on my system
Running a 32bit JRE is only required on Windows, as that's what the Legacy client runs under, and RuneMate must run on the same version (32bit/64bit) as RuneScape to be able to communicate with it.

sorry not to good with pc's do you mean install jave 32 bit:? im lost on this any help would be great

RuneMate Staff
sorry not to good with pc's do you mean install jave 32 bit:? im lost on this any help would be great

Please do not grave dig old threads.

Read the stickied FAQ and help threads, they exist for a reason.

Uninstall RuneMate and any Java versions on your computer and then re-install RuneMate only. It will automatically download the correct Java version for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.