Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runescape Appears To Have Closed Or Disconnected/ConnectIOexecption

After having a bot run for X amount of time I get a error of: Runescape Appears To Have Closed Or Disconnected and also ConnectIOexecption

Any fix for this?

Java Warlord
Noticed that too. I'm on mobile so i can't provide logs atm, i will post them later here.
Also it seems that it happens to all running sessions at once, not just a single session at a time.

Noticed that too. I'm on mobile so i can't provide logs atm, i will post them later here.
Also it seems that it happens to all running sessions at once, not just a single session at a time.
Im only having 1 bot run at a time rn, maybe its something that needs a patch

Java Warlord
Code:
[Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
[Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
[Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 990MB
[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.63.0
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64

(junk)

RuneScape appears to have been closed or disconnected.
[Report on the forums] The bot object was stopped before its exception was thrown.
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 192.168.178.34; nested exception is:
    java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:631)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:130)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.uid(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiiIIi.catch(kac:106)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Camera.getPitch(ajc:165)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Camera.const(ajc:46)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    ... 15 more
[Report on the forums] The bot object was stopped before its exception was thrown.

@Cloud
All RS3 and OSRS clients have this error at once. Internet connection isn't interrupted or anything as far as I am aware, since the RS3 sessions didn't expire.

Same thing, since im using a premium bot i have already lost like 70 cents by it just running for few minutes and then closing.

Also having this issue, however with extreme hours of botting like 20ish hours but sometimes sooner.
-EDIT: Read the logs, it seems to only happen when runescape updates, it somehow prevents your bot from starting again until you relaunch, or in my case restart your computer.

Also if you're having issues with it charging you the best way around is to completely restart or you'll just keep running and stopping your bot.

Last edited: