Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS RuneScape 2007 GE Price Tracking! 2m+/Hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I am here today to show you a creation of the ultimate Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flipping and Merching Tool over at redacted !

Here is an example of one of our many benefits, our rotating scroll list. It has 120 random items that have a guarenteed profit :

.gif was too large, link here: https://redacted.i.imgur.com/1wJpkWJ.gif

We also track the prices for over 11,000 plus items in RuneScape, with all the prices being live and updated constantly!

nhCGb7g.png

Want to make money on Oldschool RuneScape? Check us out on redacted !

Last edited by a moderator:
12 year old normie
This looks interesting. I haven't tried it but it looks very promising. Good luck with your tracking service!

If you feel it can't be trusted, you can check out my livestream ( twitch.tv/orzotv ) where I show off most of its features. It's basically a merch tool for the masses.

you probably earn money off the people who you try to "help", good old merch clans used to do the same thing

you probably earn money off the people who you try to "help", good old merch clans used to do the same thing

+1

Remember, no ones help you for free. They can show you fake logs telling you to buy when actually that item its going to crash. That is how old merch clans worked, as velozity well said

+1

Remember, no ones help you for free. They can show you fake logs telling you to buy when actually that item its going to crash. That is how old merch clans worked, as velozity well said

The numbers are pulled from OSBuddy, how do you think we manage to track 11k items constantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.