Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 RuneMate's #1 - Skiller botting progress

I have done some progress in mining but, I simply cannot go trough with Hypo's request as it is 30k xp /hr mining iron and that would take 1204912904 years.
When LRC comes out I will go stronger than ever in the mean time I've done some other progress.

Update 9.9
-Reached level 71 Crafting (ftw)
-Reached level 79 mining (Suicided)

@Hypo

Pick another skill <3

Oh yeah, I completely over looked that, perhaps some fishing then?
Fishing here we come :)

I am f2p now but maybe I can just go all the way out to 99. Fishing trouts and salmons :)

Haha tricky, chooses a f2p skill :D

Update 10.0
-Taking a little break, on the skiller.
-Doing some hardcore moneymaking on my main

-Having this crazy thought about doing a 104m xp in some fast skill, maybe thieving :)?

Update 10.1
-Been making some shit load of gp, around 30M made since yesterday...
-Progressing on my main a little, training hunter currently gained 7 levels and I am 77 hunter now.
-Making minor profit from the chins..., nothing significant compared to the moneymaking thing I did.

-For now I am gonna put the skiller in the freezer, will start the hardcore botting soon

In the mean time I am open for ideas regarding the skiller progress!

Yours sincerely

Energy.

Update 10.1
-Been making some shit load of gp, around 30M made since yesterday...
-Progressing on my main a little, training hunter currently gained 7 levels and I am 77 hunter now.
-Making minor profit from the chins..., nothing significant compared to the moneymaking thing I did.

-For now I am gonna put the skiller in the freezer, will start the hardcore botting soon

In the mean time I am open for ideas regarding the skiller progress!

Yours sincerely

Energy.
What's your money making method?

@EvilCabbage
I was thinking of cleaning up this thread a little by starting a brand new thread, do you think it would be possible to transfer the main post content to a new thread?