Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runemate won't open on mac

I'm getting same error as I_GOTBASS... its a code issue. Doesn't seem like runemate is supported on High Sierra.

Edit:

I fixed the issue. It due to the jdk version being used. I was using jdk 9 and changed it to jdk 8 and now works. Refer to here on how to change default jdk version for mac

Last edited:
i changed my jdk from 9 to 8. i get my runemate client to start, but now get the agentloadexception issue. anyone had a fix for this?

WTF is wrong with this shit?! I cannot even fucking change my Java! Can someone help me please? I do NOT appreciate this app being so incredibly incompetent....

Do you idiots want to direct me to a USEFUL site that tells me what the actual FUCK I am supposed to do with Java?! Would frankly pay someone to help me at this point, the people that wrote this bot are total fucking jackasses!

12 year old normie
WTF is wrong with this shit?! I cannot even fucking change my Java! Can someone help me please? I do NOT appreciate this app being so incredibly incompetent....

Do you idiots want to direct me to a USEFUL site that tells me what the actual FUCK I am supposed to do with Java?! Would frankly pay someone to help me at this point, the people that wrote this bot are total fucking jackasses!
Lol eat shit bro peace out xdd

Java Warlord

imagine not being able comprehend the simplest guides lmao
i dont think you'd contribute anything meaningful to our community so i suppose we wont be mad at you if you leave and bother some other botting clients with your illiteracy

Mod Automation
In the last release we updated our JavaFX version to expand support for newer macOS hardware/software, which may have removed support for older macOS.

tl;dr Update your Mac.