Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved RuneMate Window Top & Bottom Offscreen

Hello,
I've recently encountered a "bug?" which involves the window scaling vertically so the titlebar aswell as another 10-20% of the window being offscreen and unclickable. I cant close/minimize/maximize runemate, and i cant even press "Play" because it is offscreen.

I have already reinstalled RuneMate from scratch, but this seems to keep happening.
Any way to recover the window to the screen?

Edit: Here you can see what happens:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Client Developer
This definitely shouldn't happen! Any idea how it ended up like this in the first place? I may be able to add some key combinations to reset the clients dimensions and location to default.

it kind of randomly went this way after i stopped a bot and tried to vertically scale it down. it just kind of snapped off screen there and i cant seem to get it back

RuneMate Staff
it kind of randomly went this way after i stopped a bot and tried to vertically scale it down. it just kind of snapped off screen there and i cant seem to get it back

Does uninstalling and deleting your RuneMate cache files reset everything?

Client Developer
I've implemented a fix for this, but it won't be available until tomorrow evening most likely.

Does uninstalling and deleting your RuneMate cache files reset everything?

Uninstalling definitely didn't help it.
Edit: I tried clearing all the caches that were available (RuneScape, JavaFX, RuneMate) but still no change. This is really weird..

I've implemented a fix for this, but it won't be available until tomorrow evening most likely.

Thanks a lot for the help :)

Last edited:
Client Developer
Uninstalling definitely didn't help it, I dont know how to remove the cache files though..

Thanks a lot for the help :)

Not surprised, settings like that aren't stored anywhere within the installation. And aye no problem, it's a problem with undecorated JavaFX applications not responding to Windows resize keyboard shortcuts (Win+ArrowKeys), so it's an overdue fix really. Cloud is out of action so may not be til tomorrow it's deployed.

Update released.

Ive just ran into this issue today.

Not surprised, settings like that aren't stored anywhere within the installation. And aye no problem, it's a problem with undecorated JavaFX applications not responding to Windows resize keyboard shortcuts (Win+ArrowKeys), so it's an overdue fix really. Cloud is out of action so may not be til tomorrow it's deployed.

Update released.
I just had this issue again starting last night. Its literally the same issue